Black Bull Squad

[Y/N] [L/N] P.O.V

A place to finally call home, I'm glad to be a member. I'm finally going to be accepted. Asta stepped foward with a determined look on his face.

"I'm Asta from the Hage Village and I look foward to working with you!"

No one heard a word Asta said. He stood there with a shocked look as I walked over and put a hand on his shoulder for comfort. Suddenly, my instincts went off and I pushed Asta and myself to the side right as a fireball barely missed up. Yami didn't say a word and continued smoking but he was now really riled up.

"I would like to have a word , I'm suffering withdrawal symptoms . Could I go see Marie?"
"Let's fight, Captain"
"Have some booze Captain"

"STOP DESTROYING THE PLACE!"

Yami yelled as he smashed a wall. All these people came rushing over and talking all at once, it was too much stimulus for my ears but I pushed through. Somehow, Yami managed to get them all to sit down on the floor like puppies after they apologised. He then put a finger in our direction.

"These shrimps are our newest members, show them the ropes without killing them"

I'm gonna die? That seemed fitting for a dumbass like me.

"I'm Asta from the Hage Village and I look foward to working with you again!"

Asta introduced himself a second time. Some were confused

"Wait where's the other one?"

"Hello, I'm (M/N) (L/N) , I'm from Hage Village too. I hope we can get along-"

"A ghost?!"
"Where'd you come from?!"

I let out a smile even though on the inside I was trembling in nervousness.

"I was here the whole tim-"

A girl cut me off unintentionally after seeing Asta.

"Being out from a little village and becoming a Magic Knight, you've done well for yourself. How about I reward you~"

Asta blushed but refused her and then the girl puked.

"Sorry I have my sister waiting for me! I've set my mind one her!"

The man with glasses stomped his foot on the ground.

"I don't know what you've done to get onto Yami's good graces but you're going to have to go through the Black Bull's Ceremony,"

He paused as he gave a sinister look

"I don't care what method you use but you can either block or dodge this attack. Only then will I give you this robe"

"Bring it on!"

Asta yelled.

In the end, Asta used the spine of his sword to reflect back the attack. Finral was glad he didn't have to save Asta. The girl then gave him his robe with the symbol on it. They were all praising him.

"Uhm, I'm so sorry but am I also going to take the exam too?"

"Sure thing, shortie. I'll go easy on you"

"Wait a moment please."

'Nature's Love: Major Blessing'

"There now your good to go, I didn't heal everything but at least you're in better shape than before. Now I'm ready"

Maybe I should use an illusion I can definitely make one of myself and confuse him into targeting the illusion. It was basic enough. We both opened our grimoirs and prepared for my test.

'Magic Illusion:Body Double'

A body double of me went charging at the boy with sunglasses. The boy shot his fine attack and it hit the body double but not me at all since he was so focused on one. He was really smug about hitting me and everyone thought that I might be dead

"I don't think the shrimp passed."

"I mean you never hit me to begin with"

"Eh?!" The boy pointed an accusing finger at me . He must have really thought he got me. Everyone was silent and mostly pale.

"So uhm, do I pass?" I nervously asked as I rubbed the back of my neck. The boy nodded in shock and held out my cloak for me to take. His hand was trembling a bit though. Maybe I weirded him out. I took it and put it around my shoulders. Vanessa may have been too scared to give me a bonus. They must really think I'm a ghost. Maybe I shouldn't be here. The boy who I just fought spoke up.

"Get excited because as an added bonus, I'm going to show you around the joint."

"YES SIR" Asta yelled
"Thank you" I replied

"My name is Magna, follow me shimpsters"

Thoughts of self doubt plagued my mind as the boy endlessly but I pushed them to the side as we passed by the mess hall, the bathhouse , the women's quaters and Yami's Wild Beast Dungeon. I stared at them a bit too long because even though they looked scary and act scary. They were actually really nice and I managed to pet them.

"Hey where are we going nex-"

Magna and Asta have left me behind. This wasn't good. I didn't know what to do or where to go so I just sat on the floor with my front facing the creatures as I pet them. They looked appreciative of the attention.

"At least you guys like me right off the bat." I said with a sad chuckle.

Time passed by really fast but I got tired and ended up turning my back towards the creatures cage and slept there. It was really nice and their soft fur made it actually nice. At least I had animal companions. The night was peaceful.

Yami Sukehiro P.O.V

I was smoking a cigarette while walking to the dungeon to check on my pets. At least the interior hasn't shifted yet. Everything seemed normal except I stepped on something. A shoe? Wait there was that kid that I couldn't detect before. Ghost boy seemed fitting.

The boy seemed at peace even though there were beasts right behind him. In fact, they seemed to be behaving for once, now that was something unique. I'm now stuck wondering why the hell they didn't attack Ghost Boy and why was he alone in a hallway. A loud sound broke my attention to the pondering.

In the moment, I decided to grab Ghost Boy and sling him over my shoulder as I went outside. Oddly light. I accidentally swung his head into a pillar and the pillar cracked entirely but he didn't wake up. What on earth? Maybe he is dead.

A/N:Thanks for reading