Liar

[M/N][L/N] P.O.V

The man with black hair and a bit of white stepped forward and touched Yami's grimoir. He told Yami that it was a strange design but he didn't care as he slashed the man away. He got a scratch on his shoulder but the man easily healed with light magic. He must have imitation magic. Finral picked me up again and moved us away again from the slash. The lady used her flame magic to begin healing Licht. Licht apologised to his friends as they stood protectively infront of him.

Licht introduced his friends, beggining with Liar: The faithless. He made a sword out of dark magic that was similar to Yami's. Yami countered with his own but was immediately attacked by the next friend. Vetto: The hopeless. He broke Yami's sword in one punch, I used my vines to stop the punch from hitting Yami. Yami angrily ranted how Vetto would have to pay for his sword. I moved myself out of Finral's grasp to make massive vines for the final friend's introduction.

Fana: The hateful. She launched a massive attack our way. Her fire combined with a salamander burned my vines quickly but with Yami's dark magic, we were fine. Yami looked pissed yet ecstatic, he was going to surpass his limits right there. I let down my guard for I had trust in my captain. Asta yelled out his name but I wasn't concerned. However, three other forces came down.

After the smoke dissepeared, I saw three captains standing in front of us. They looked cool but Yami told them he could've handled it. The crazy captain with black hair said he would rip Yami a new one after asking how the fight was. Finral introduced each one of them. First, Jack the Ripper, a man who just cut through a mountain. Second, Charlotte, an independent lady who needed no man. She only needed the battlefield. I support her decision.

Last, Nozel, his introduction got cut off by Yami laying down on the ground casually and him pointing at his braid. He insulted it while Asta questioned it. Asta assumed someone did it for him. Yami nonchalantly pointed out how it was just weird in general. Nozel turned to them with a scary look. He asked if they wanted to be dealt with first but Yami reminded Nozel not to waste his magic on a foreigner. Nozel spotted me and looked worried once he saw my legs.

"Who are these guys?"Gauche asked seriously as Finral flipped out in response. He didn't know the captains since Yami took him under his wing straight away while he was on the run Gauche nonchalantly gave his reply.

"I only care about Mary and one other person"

Asta wanted to join in but Nozel told him that he would just get in their way. I agreed somewhat since Asta still didn't have the strength of a captain. I sat down on the ground and put one of my hands above Yami's stomach. I tugged Asta down onto the ground next to Yami and put my other hand on his stomach. Closing my eyes, I concentrated.

'Nature's Love: Major Blessing'

The wounds healed up but I was getting exhausted despite my training. Also, I was getting a headache. Asta thanked me while Yami told me he didn't need it. I just gave him a look at that. The captains began fighting the White Eyes. Licht went on about how they were loved by mana and must retrieve the grimoir from Asta as well as the pendant.

Yami jumped up and went in to fake a swing at Licht who expected it but he didn't detect Asta who swung in from the side. My vines wrapped around Licht, so he couldn't dodge. It worked, I let out a cheer but something happened. A seal on Licht became undone and the three quickly put their efforts into sealing it before taking their leave. Asta suddenly fell down in exhaustion. He was knocked out cold.

I looked down to my arms and saw how burnt they were. They looked a bit like long black gloves. I still didn't have control over my fire. My legs felt even worse. The spot where the gel salamander got me hurt as well as Valtos's magic. I sighed in relief, I looked over to Asta who was out like a light. I was also getting a progressively worse headache. Even though I healed him, Asta was still tired.

Suddenly my vines on my legs snapped as I tried to walk to Asta. I ended up falling face first onto the ground. My arms protected my face but I heard another crack coming from my leg. It hurt really badly. Finral panicked as he kneeled next to me. I blinked back the tears because at least I'm not dead. I turned over onto my back and sat up while Yami crouched and poked my leg.

"Owie..."

Yami casually grabbed my calf and squeezed it. He looked concerned so he ripped my pants from the bottom to show more of my calf. It was limp and the last time I check I had a bone there. I gritted my teeth and hissed. Yami sighed and gave my head a good pat. My headache only got worse.

Nozel's powerful mana could be felt as he walked over. He rested a hand on my shoulder as he kneeled next to me. Yami told him to buzz off yet Nozel gave no reply. Instead, he inspected my leg, touching it too before pulling away. I wanted to lean on Nozel or just lay on the ground but I didn't want to seem weak and have to rely on people. There was ringing in my ears and my vision was getting blurry. There were black, white and yellow spots dancing in my vision.

"All your bones in the bottom of both your legs are completely shattered. I'll take you to the Magic Knight Headquarters so they can help you."

"Move over, weird braid, Ghost Maid is under my squad. Honestly, I might have to take you to that guy"

I stopped paying attention to the arguing as I slowly began slumping foward. There was a loud buzzing noise that wouldn't stop ringing. My eyes were droopy and my body felt like it lost control for a moment but I regained control.

"No, I'm going to walk, I don't want any of you to carry me. I'm sure you both have reports to do. Nozel, you should really go back first. You must have a squad that's worried for you."

I used my vines to harden into two kind of crutches. I bit my lips before slowly getting up to prove to them I wasn't weak. I somehow but wobbly made it through the portal into the Magic Knight Headquarters infirmary. I forgot how cool this place looked. I seated myself on one of the beds until a healer came in.

I was so going to take a good long nap when I got back to the base.

A/N: Thanks for reading, I love the comments so much, you're all so nice.