First Mission

[Y/N] [L/N] P.O.V

I stared at Yami in utter disbelief. He was the reason I was in so much pain yesterday. I couldn't be bothered to feel angry nor frustrated so I sighed and tried moving his hand away from my head. His grip was very firm however. He messed with my (H/C) hair as I pouted at him.

"Let me go captain"
"Ghost maid getting upset?" He said teasingly.

I gave him the fiercest glare I could muster but my pouty lips didn't sell the deal. It finally made him let go of my head though. He took on a more serious look as he sat down at his chair.

"I've noticed something about you, you don't have a presence at all"

He let out a puff of smoke

"To be frank with you, I'm not sure why myself. Nobody really notices me nor tends to remember me"

He pointed at me.

"Maybe if we put you in a cute maid costume, then everyone will notice you, Ghost maid"

Heaving a heavy sigh, I let him make tease me as he got up and we headed down the hall to the mess hall together. Holding the dirty clothes Yami had, I decided to drop them off with the other clothes before washing my hands and heading back into the mess hall. I gave Yami a bowl of food and gave everyone who wanted more as well.

"Cook for me everyday mommy~" Charmy said with a truely happy smile

"Sure" I pet her head.

Once everyone was done eating including Charmy. I washed their clothes and hung them up. I saw Magna and Yami leaving somewhere so I caught up to them.

"Where are you two going?"

"A mission"

I didn't question any further and decided to practice my illusions with the second creature. Soon enough they returned except they were naked which made me go red. At least they were wearing a towel at their private parts. I was attracted to men so this was doing no good for me.

"Ghost maid, Shrimp and Noelle, you all have your first mission" Yami stated.

"You three will be hunting a boar in Village Sosshi" Manga said proudly

"W-what's with the shitty mission?!" Asta yelled.

This mad Magna mad.

"What the hell did you call it!"

"I can beat a boar with my bear hands" Asta said

"Don't look down on Boars!" Magna replied. Yami then stepped in while smoking as usual. He then explained the whole situation. "I lost a bet with a guy, and the loser has to do a thing for the other so in order to bring profit to his village of 1000 gold in one go"

Asta immediately retaliated by yelling we had nothing to do with his problems. Noelle agreed with Asta's statement. I was silent however because it's true but the captain represents us and we were helping people.

"Sure"
"Don't agree with him (M/N)!" Asta yelled upset. Noelle hit my back in frustration but they both finally agreed because of Yami. He had a dark aura around him.

"Are you going to go on your mission, or are you going to die?"
"WE'RE ON OUR WAY!" We all said.

Gordon lent me his broom since I didn't have one yet. We had to use broom's because Finral couldn't teleport us there. Magna had a cool broom called the Crazy Cycloon. I let Asta ride with me because I was more comfortable with him. His arms were on my shoulders as we took off.