Captain Outed

[M/N][L/N]

I recalled what Julius, Marx and I had learnt. Asta had a hard time catching on at first but he did. First is that they have 50 members who all hated the kingdom. Second, the base was never in the same place for too long. Third, it was made six years ago by Licht. Fourth, their objective was to establish a kingdom of their own.

"It's the captain of the Purple Orcas, Geldor Poizot."

My mind snapped out of my thought as the man screamed that it was fake. He pretended to be shocked but it was fake. My vines slowly started creeping up the door, closing it in place so no one could leave. The rose captain mentioned the nasty rumours which the crazy battle captain also mentioned that he did have bad stuff. They just never thought it was this bad.

The traitorous captain accused the two of spewing false information. Marx simply stated how his telepathy magic only forced knowledge in the brain. This meant his magic was absolute. He started panicking even further. My vines completely sealed off the door without my grimoir opening. Yami suggested that he should just let Marx check his memory to prove his innocence.

At the traitors silence, Yami questioned if the traitor had things he didn't want the captains to see. His grimoir opened as his he became invisible. He yelled he would clear his name. The man made an invisible army but I stood firm by the door with my vines there.

The rose captain panicked that he would get away but Yami assured her he wouldn't. The traitor touched the door but realised it wouldn't open. I could tell where he was through intuition. He could pass through magic but not objects so my vines prevented him from escaping sonce my vines kept the door closed. Asta managed to swing at him and hit him which made him visible. He could hide his magic but never his Ki.

My vines quickly wrapped around the traitor's shoes and lifted him in the air. He screamed as he hung upside down. He noticed the source of the vines and started cursing at Asta and I. I simply smiled and waved at him before he was retrained by the Paint Magic of the youngest captain.

'Painting Magic:Spring of Restriction'

The traitor could no longer move nor use his magic in that state. My vines crawled over his face before forming a muzzle. This would keep him quiet. I looked over to the captain. I was not surprised they would bring down the whole place. I turned over to Julius who was also ready to use his magic. The youngest captain mentioned how scary the captains were while Julius thanked us for holding him back.

"That was pretty cool just now! How did you dispell the magic and put him in those vines! It was so funny to see him dangling in the air. Hehe"

Asta was in awe at the captains magic.

"Oh that doesn't matter anymore! I'm Rill, I'm 19"

"I'm Asta and I'm 15. The one behind you is (M/N), he's 19. He did the vine stuff...wait you a captain?!"

Rill stopped shaking his hand once Asta introduced me and came over to me. He dragged Asta in one hand as he offered to be our friends especially with me since I'm his age. He grabbed my right hand and shook it vigorously. We accepted to be his friends. Rill was thankful since he called all the other captains weirdos.

Asta agreed while I tried to argue that they weren't. Yami immediately let out a threatening aura as he called us the weirdos. He told Asta that he could hear us as he gave me a good ruffle on the head and stirred up my brain. It was his way of thanking me for not calling them weirdos. Julius turned to the captured traitor in the pond with a dark look on his face.

"Now, how about we get down to business, Geldor"

Taking a step forward, Marx checked the traitor's memories. We found a lot of bad things like embezzlement and selling top secret magic items, violence against his own knights and smuggling hazardous potions. Yami joked how he would be fit for black bulls but he was just too pitch black. The worst came to light, when he indeed kidnapped the barrier sorcerers. He was just that type of person.

A salty feeling of disgust came to my mouth since those people must have been killed by now or sold off. This would be a top secret since the public would erupt in chaos upon this information if this got out. All captains were told to go back to their posts. Nozel bidded me farewell as he left. William did as well but I made sure to be aware. He didn't feel...right. It reminded me of someone.

"Liar..."

"...What was that (M/N)?" William questioned with an odd look in his eyes. I shook my head apologetically and told him how he reminded me of someone called Liar. I felt like his eyes were studying me and I was so small under his gaze. He gave me an amused look before touching my hair, stroking it before leaving,calling it cute. Weirdo.

"Yami, Asta and (M/N) please follow me"

Julius ordered as the four of us went to his office. He looked out of the window and gazed off into the distance. He mentioned with a sorrowful look how he made a few mistakes in his journey to become Emperor as fast as possible. Yami pointed out to him how he and Asta were the wrong audience. I listened intently even when Yami seemed to be reminiscing about something.

Julius gave us a serious look when he stated the magic tablet and how White Night Demon Eyes terrorist group believed in them. It was the reason they went after Fuegoleon. I shivered a bit as I remembered the past. They most likely would go after the three remaining stones excluding mine.

Apparently, Licht's group knew one of the locations. One of the Grand Magic Zones, the Underwater Temple. Asta and I looked over in confusion. Yami grabbed both our heads and put pressure for Asta and swirled mine for not knowing. I was dizzy for a bit and grabbed my head after he let go.

Julius explained to Asta and I while I still twirled around all dizzy. Asta grabbed my shoulder to keep me in place while Yami assumed we would go there to get the stone. Julius agreed that it had to be us since we don't really have anyone that we're bonded to and because there might be another traitor. Julius was saluted by Yami before he turned to Asta, questioning how if it was truly by pure coincidence he joined the Black Bulls.

"Yami probably needs you to get through and you have experience fighting... so be careful out there"

Julius turned to me,

"(M/N) needs to stay, he'll go on the mission as well but he also needs to do something else"

Yami and Asta nodded before leaving. Asta stiffly said he would wait outside for me. I thanked him before turning over to Yami who already began smoking again. The doors closed behind me as I looked over to Julius.

"(M/N), do you know why Licht wants you?"

A/N:Thanks for reading! I love the comments so much, they give me life