Sleep

[M/N][L/N] P.O.V

Two days have passed since I got to this dream world. Panting, I felt like I was dying but I was almost near perfect with my technique. I was exhausted but Chaos was right when it said it would whip me in shape. In both ways. The reason was so that I wouldn't lose to the demons easily. Chaos was willing to help me so it didn't have to lose it's ego. I had chosen Time Creature. It wouldn't be as great as Julius's but right now slowing time down and speeding it up was essential. Especially over a large range.

"Again!"

All my other magic creatures except Nature had also made me train and the most harsh was fire. He taught me how to control Magma. He would drool on me a lot though and tried burning me which sucked because he was successful. Not good enough? He throws a Lavaball. Tough love. Chaos gave me a heads up that the next one would be the probability creature and that it would be coming the next time I slept. Chaos laughed at me a lot and kicked my head to the ground to see if I was willing to get back up. I'm glad I got to wake up soon after. It spat in my face a lot. I decided to take it like a champ but not after some retaliation.

Feeling tired but definitely as if I trained my body, I got up and moved the chair from the door to open it up. My bed... would have to be rebuilt. I grabbed my clothes that were still soaking wet and a pair of dry ones before going to the bathhouse. The amount of spit and drool those two put on me made me wash myself extra hard. I changed and left my clothes in the dirty bin. I went out and looked at the time.

"Morning...better start making breakfast"

Quickly, I whipped up lots of savoury breakfast items. Crepes, pancakes, eggs, English muffin, sausages, roasted vegetables. It was a lot but knowing Charmy, she could finish it. I even made bagels. Soon the aroma brought in Yami who looked tired. He'd clearly been up and most likely working for once so I made sure to be soft when speaking to him. I gave him a plate of savoury stuff since he was just that type of man.

I tried moving away but he just used my head as a resting place for his hand. He seemed out of it. He quickly pulled away afterwards as he said he needed a smoke. Sighing, I told him he was allowed to break the no smoking rule at the table just this once. He gave a slight lazy smile as he sat down. Grabbing his newspaper for him, I handed it to him. He told me he got the my news out to Julius which I was glad for.

"I wonder what would help you sleep. You don't seem like a person who would use essential oils or lavender to sleep."

"A kiss" Yami snarks back jokingly in a cool way. He was a snappy quiet person when he's tired. I wonder if a kiss would work. I mean I've kissed Asta and Yuno on the cheek sometimes before they go to bed but that was when we were younger. Yami must be messing with me. As if anyone would kiss me. I snapped out of my thoughts seeing Yami grumble as he ate while reading newspaper. He would tease back occasionally when I said something. He finished his food and got up as I took his plate from him.

"Ghost Maid, you're better?"

"Ah yes. I think you're the one who needs to sleep now captain." I said as I tried pushing him out of the kitchen. He grumbled something but I didn't hear it. Something about Charmy being annoying. He left afterwards. It was quiet as I ate peacefully. That was until Asta came in really excited. He was jumping and that only increased when he saw me. He grabbed my hand and pulled me up from my seat. He twirled me around which means he must've been super excited.

"Your door was open today so I knew you were feeling better!"

"Thank you" Asta had a goofy grin on his face as he hugged me. It was a very nice gesture until a beam nearly hit Asta. It was Gauche who looked mad. He was ready to murder Asta but I told Gauche to take a picture of Asta and I since I knew he had pictures of Mary. He was hesitant but he reluctantly agreed as I made a funny dance pose with Asta. Then I grabbed the mirror and angled it for Gauche and I as I smiled. We took a picture together too but Gauche had blood dribbling down his face halfway through. I handed him a piece of tissue for that which he dabbed quickly on his face

Those two managed to eat the food without fighting. Charmy and Grey were the next ones up. Soon enough, everyone came down for the food with Magna discreetly telling me he was worried which Luck immediately poked his cheek for and teased him. I sometimes felt bad for Magma. Finral looked happy to have breakfast with me again as we chatted over fun things. Like the ladies he met as I laughed. It helped fill in the hole from Nature did. Vanessa came in with a bottle of booze and an attempt at a kiss saying she was glad I was fine. Laughing, I gave her a hug before everyone seated to eat. I grabbed a plate and went over to Henry to pass it on as he thanked me.

Worried, I followed Yami's mana to his room before I knocked and went inside. He was knocked out cold but he wasn't sleeping properly so I went over and pulled the blanket up for him noting how cold he was. The end of his cigarette that was in the ash tray was still glowing which meant he had only gone to bed recently. I carefully adjusted his head that was at a weird angle before and made sure the pillow was good before gently placing his head back down. I leaned down and gave run my fingers gently through his hair.

"Goodnight Yami, thank you for caring for me"

Quietly, I left the room and went back to the mess hall to take pictures with everyone.

A/N: Originally, I was going to have (M/N) kiss Yami on the cheek as a goodnight kiss but I feel like that would be too much. I have something a bit more special planned. Also, poor (M/N) is sad that Nature is still gone. Poor boy. Thanks for reading and commenting!

 Thanks for reading and commenting!