Unwelcome Guest

[M/N][L/N] P.O.V

Formulating a strategy was easier said than done because Asta rushed in without completely following the plan. Sighing, I gave up as I let Asta leave the shield. It was a good thing since I took that precautions because Gravity Magic nearly threw us into the air and back down after Gauche's and Henry's combined attack failed. All the trees were cut in half as a result. Weird blades going in various directions came down onto the base yet the shield didn't shatter instead it cracked before reforming. It was also thanks to Vanessa's magic changing the laws of nature.

The member of the Dark Triad was amazed by Vanessa's ability with her ability to change fate and called it a class zero. She was considered a class zero along with Yami and I. I noticed the brief look of surprise on the enemy's face when Asta yelled that he would fight him. That face seemed familiar to me and I couldn't remember why. Asta threw multiple slashes at the enemy which the enemy counteracted by using Gravity Magic. Thankfully, Asta could cancel that out with his own. Multiple other attacks were sent at Asta and I ordered Vanessa to use Rouge. All the attacks got pulled down by gravity.

The enemy came flying towards us and into my shield, cracking it the first time and the nearly shattering the second. This bought us some time so I moved everyone back especially Vanessa since the guy had his eyes on her. The third kick broke the shield and it was a good thing everyone backed up because he busted down the wall. I wanted to yell at him for making a mess in the house when I just returned. He hadn't realised me yet which was good but he realised Vanessa was the owner of Rouge and muttered about her magic before talking about her body.

"Don't talk about my child like that! You foul man!" I yelled angrily.

'Time Flow: Slow Fall'
'Nature's Cry: Double Piercing Tendrils'

Time around me slowed down for five seconds which let me backhand the man infront of me called Dante before my vines sprung through the floor and wrapped around him, cutting his body before throwing him outside and into the ground. Time speed back up again and Dante looked stunned. He looked all the way up from the cracked soil to me in shock before a grin crossed his face. He laid on his side for a bit, whistling about how I've grown up and asked me if it was alright for him to have a side woman. I let the vines grab his ankle and throw him against the ground another time because I didn't appreciate him talking about my child like that.

"Oh shit! M-Mom is very angry! Goodluck, you dick!" Vanessa said.

"Vanessa! Language!" I chastised breaking my upset demeanor.

"Mom!" Vanessa whined.

"Pfft-! You're just like I remember you! I didn't know you upgraded to a mom. You're so cute" Dante laughed.

Glaring at the man, I was about to strike him down again when Asta charged back in but Dante dodged his attack. Dante was slightly shocked that we had a devil in our Kingdom too. He could easily dodge Asta's attack so I ordered Gauche to make clones of Asta while I slowed time for Dante again which thankfully wasn't affected by gravity. Dante entered fifty percent but his arm still got taken off since he was slowed down. That gave enough time for one to hit him.

Then, Dante went in to tackle Asta down but I made a barrier with vines to prevent his kick from meeting Asta's back while another one vine pulled Asta away. I flew into the air and lit my arms on light blue flames before directing them at Dante. Another surprising thing that happened was, gravity didn't affect fire and even increased it which I grinned at. I blasted him which burnt his wings and some of his clothes. He had to fall back and he had healing magic that grew a new arm back. He still had a confident look on his face.

"Now now, even if our ranks are different, we're both possessed by devils so we should be able to see eye to eye." Dante smugly said.

"Like heck we're the same! I saw the crap you do to your own people, there's no way we would see eye to eye!" Asta yelled in retaliation.

"Hm, I don't know what you're talking about. If you're calling me evil though, that's a compliment. Animals have no malice. It's a supreme emotion only humans developed!" Dante sneered.

"You must have felt it yourself. Anger. Hatred. Revenge. Destruction! The power of malice! When you unleash your darkest emotion, that's when you're the most human. Evil is the true shape of humanity-!" Dante condescended.

"Alright! I've had enough of you." I stated.

Taking off straight towards Dante. I moved Asta out of the way as he told us how using his heart to overcome negative emotions was the true meaning to being human. I lit my arms on fire and engaged in close quarters combat and got a few burns. One thing I noticed, Dante was holding back with me and I had no idea why. I changed over to vine magic and used my vines to pierce him before slamming him around and cutting into him while Asta remained stuck into the ground.

"Tell me (M/N), how would you feel like being my wife?" Dante smirked

"Wife?! Take me seriously! You jerk!" I yelled.

"Oh, I am but I know not to hurt someone as precious as you. It wounds my heart you don't remember me but I'm sure I can jog your memory." Dante confidently announced.

"I won't give you the chance to." I calmly retaliated.

A/N: Hi, thank you for all the support for the last chapter and I'm sorry this took slightly longer than a week. I'll try to get another out within a week or two. Concerning the situation of the commenter, he has been muted and reported because he violated a lot of rules so all is good. Fun fact, (M/N) will chastise people even on the battlefield for swearing which breaks the whole serious tension. Just imagine a mom lightly scolding her child. Second fun fact, the fight will be changed slightly as you can already see since (M/N) has been added.

Thanks for reading!