Dungeon: Debt Paying

[M/N][L/N] P.O.V

A week had passed by from our previous mission. In that time, I had gotten closer to the Black Bulls and I felt like it is my home even if there is constant chaos. I had also been exchanging letters with Yuno and we had gotten closer. It was sad he was being treated like dirt over there but he assured me it was fine.

My magic had improved. I could almost fully control my nature and could use two strong attacks together. My sleep schedule had fallen apart as a new creature had appeared. It seemed to be a fire one. It's very hostile so I've failed to conquer it so far. The illusions magic had improved too with somewhat believable food items and non living objects. I couldn't get a proper copy of myself and it was slightly translucent. Other people I made illusions of were a complete failure.

After feeding the beasts, I made breakfast as usual. Yami was actually up for the first time by himself. This was suspicious. I've been waking him up over the past week and it's gone ... somewhat successfully. I made it out alive. I had basically become the cleaner of the place but it meant a clean base so all was well. Anyways, Vanessa was lounging on the couch. Nearby, was Noelle who was still trying to touch the bird and Asta being sat on by Magna with Luck trying to poke his hair.

Charmy was next to me eating the food. She usually used her magic but breakfast I did the cooking. Yami came up to us. He told me to finish off quickly which I did. I entered the living room carrying Charmy like a mother would with her baby. She was enjoying it. Yami stood there as he addressed the situation.

"Listen up, there's a report saying a new dungeon was discovered."

Everyone freaked out except Asta. He didn't know what a dungeon was so Magna and Luck explained it. I kept coddling Charmy while this was happening and the bird flew next to my neck. This dungeon was closer to another kingdom so we had to be careful. Asta perked up at how cool the dungeon sounded and asked to go.

"It's all yours kid, in fact the emperor picked you himself."

Asta was confused. He clearly didn't realise that the old lady was the Magic Emperor in disguise. Magna was shaking his shoulders to demand where he saw him. Asta accepted the mission and they left to get ready.

"Ghost maid, you have to go too. You were selected too" Yami stated as he grabbed me by my collar.

"Can't mom stay with mee?" Charmy whine but Vanessa plucked her away so I could get ready. I brought the newly made broom. I also took the doll Gordon made for luck. Asta gave me a smile as saw each other in the hallway. I ran over to him and laughed before we began making our way to the entrance.

Thats how we got into the situation now. In the dark, because Asta dropped the lantern. None of us could see a thing. Noelle was panicking. In the midst of this panic, something grabbed my thigh. Luck immediately spoke up.

"What's this thick soft thing?"

"That's my thigh, could you move it please?"

The hand didn't move.

"It's an accident"

"It's still there"

"It's still an accident."

I pulled his hand away. Something else grabbed my shoulder. I believe it was Noelle due to her saying she wasn't scared. Asta put his hand on my other shoulder because the others could. I stopped caring. Luck must have pushed something in the wall because suddenly a door opened.

The light flooded the tunnel as we emerged into the dungeon. I could feel the mana around us as Luck pointed out that it was holding the place up. Asta couldn't feel it and smashed his hands on the ground which activated a trap.

Magic came out the ground but luckily Asta cut it. Luck began stepping on all the traps as I freaked out a little bit. Noelle panicking in the background. Asta kept cutting it down. Various traps like fire, ice and even stone. Luck finally stopped and praised Asta with an innocent smile on his face.

"Your Anti-magic sword is really amazing! In two or three years I'd like to fight you!"

I felt the mana of stronger people. Clearly, we weren't alone. Luck could also feel it as he suddenly equipped his Thor's boots with Lightning magic. Luck took off saying he had an errand and we had to clean the dungeon ourselves.

Right after he left, Noelle got caught up in a plant trap. It was a high level. I quickly used my vines to pull her out as Asta sliced it. However, more vines emerged and took Asta. I used my vines to grab him and pull him back. He landed safely with a small 'oof'. I used my vines to hold the creature down but suddenly I could feel wind magic.

'Wind magic: Wind Blades Squall'

The attack completely destroyed the creature before I could. I turned around and saw Yuno. His grimoir was out. The pages flipping as his four leaf clover grimoir shined. Two people standing on his sides. Dang, he looked cool.

"I've repayed my debt to you, Asta"

A/N: Thanks for reading!