Yuno Rests

[M/N][L/N] P.O.V

"Aw babe, don't be like that. Maybe Lord Vanica will let me have a go at you before I give you over to them."

"Please don't say such nasty things." I retaliated

My hand stretched out in his direction as my grimoir hovered next to me. The pages opening and flipping over until I found a suitable spell to keep the man detained. It was really annoying but he refused to stay down even if he had been defeated. It was curse magic so I assumed it was from Vanica. The one who's devil in crime is Megicula. I grit my teeth as I avoided a narrow punch. The man was at 50 percent but his body was constantly exploding in parts that were on fire.

'Nature's Love: Decade Bloom of Binding'

The plants came bursting out of the ground and wrapped around the enemy with the black vines keeping him in place. The lavender flowers that bloomed next to him began emitting a gas that made him extremely sleepy. It took several minutes despite his struggling and he was out like a light. With a wave of my hand, my vines ensnared him so he could no longer leave and I payed the upkeep of mana in advanced so I could leave.

"Now, where to?"

There was suddenly a massive outburst of unfamiliar demonic mana in the base of the Golden Dawn's Base. The wind carried me there as quickly as it could but by the time I had gotten there, the mana had disappeared. I saw Yuno impaled on the destroyed rubble and I flew to him as his spirit cried on his chest. His eyes were blank and blood was oozing from his mouth. Hurriedly, I pulled out the bone sword in his chest.

'Nature's Love Infinite Blessing'

"Sylph, what happened?" I was trying not to panic.

"Demon! There was one! We- We thought we could fight back but we can't... We're too weak and now Yuno's dead! They took the Captain! (M/N) please help! You're the next Nature! Can't you do something?!" Sylph begged

"I will, see?" I offered.

Sylph looked up and saw the pale light that was covering Yuno's body as flowers bloomed under him. I asked her to scout the area to see if there were any others that were still alive. She nodded and with tears in her eyes went to look around. Yuno's breathing was slowly becoming stable and he was healing up fine but I would take some time for him to wake up. Once I had done my job, Sylph thanked me before pointing out all the others.

"I see, thank you. Please take care of Yuno."

There was a man who arrived on his brook for Yuno but I had to heal the others first so I ignored him for the time being. All the others who were still somewhat breathing all got healed but they all needed rest. It seemed William still put in the magic despite being captured to heal everyome since those that needed a few hours to rest ended up waking up. Yuno cried out for the fallen comrades who wouldn't wake up and I felt bad. I took off afterwards to go the Black Bulls Base. I got there and thankfully, nothing bad had happened yet.

Finral and Asta had just offered food they brought from the Heart Kingdom which they were eating. Shyly, Grey welcomed me back and I gave her a headpat. Vanessa gave me a big hug as she offered me booze. Since it was Gauche's first time seeing me in six months, he ended up passing out with a nosebleed. Vanessa wiggled her eyebrows at me as she said our captain would enjoy the new look. Asta was continuously praising me which I told him to stop.

Realising Gauche hadn't gotten back up, I panicked. Grabbing a tissue, I wiped his nosebleed up while telling everyone what had happened earlier. They were all serious and immediately Finral went to fetch Yami. That would take a while though. Going outside, I started setting up barriers using chaos which look like a red translucent bubble that covered the whole place.

It would take a lot of effort to take this down. I kept pouring my mana into it and soon had a much stronger shield that I was happy with so I went back inside to check on Henry. He was doing fine until he suddenly snapped up. My mana sensing went off too, there was one of the Dark Triad here. This soon! Getting up, I slammed open the door and told everyone to prepare because the shield would only last so long. My gaze hardening as I told everyone a strategy to follow.

The castle changed into it's other form as I supplied Henry with the mana and Gauche used his mirror eye to launch a combo attack while Asta took the opportunity to fly out since he need to fight directly. Vanessa was by my side as I made sure she could change the fates of everyone if this went badly. Rouge came out of Vanessa's mana and gave a cute meow as she rubbed into my neck, indicating she was ready to help. We had been training for this moment for six months. We could do this if we played our cards right.

This was going to be a bloody battle.

A/N: Hello everyone, sorry I haven't updated in a while. I was waiting for all the three Dark Triad fights to be over but I decided to release this. Anyways, I have a question. Do people actually read the tags and description of the story because somehow a lot of straight people end up here somehow and I've had this happen on both of my stories. Some are even confused if the reader is a boy or girl. This is a reminder that this story is gay. I'm currently having to deal with someone who just won't leave despite already being rude. Thanks for reading!

 Thanks for reading!