Defeat

[M/N][L/N] P.O.V

Never have I felt as insane before, not even at the water temple. That felt like a laughing matter compared to this. It was a painful feeling. Endless hate, a state of confusion, eternal joy, self loathing, buckets of sadness. All the emotions were flooding into me at once, causing a prime state for utter confusion sending my body into a state of disharmony. No wonder all the previous users all died but I shouldn't be thinking about that now. I listened to Nature who managed to keep me together. I could feel that I was more feral.

It's as if I could see myself, there was this whole other world I could see. My eyes widened once I was able to see every injury that each person has, how they got it and how likely they were to recover from it. My eyes could see the heart of the demon and where everyone was located. Everyone movements felt slow. This was a bit nerving but I just need to focus.

Holding my palms out to the demon. Black stuff covered my arms that became an object as I formed a massive scythe. I didn't think about it as I raised it above my head and poured all my mana into it, letting it become as wild as it wanted to. It took on its own form as it glowed and I swung down just after Yami's massive attack and in sync with Asta's massive attack. I aimed for the heart since Asta's wouldn't hit there.

'Chaos is everything and nothing'

'Pure Chaos:Nyx Slice!'

Massive waves of mana completely purified the demon as Asta's killed it so it wouldn't come back. I saw Asta's demon come out once we defeated it. It taunted the demon. This must've been a powerful demon that got defeated. Now who was Asta's demon? I wonder if it's talent was just unrecognised or if it was just a minor demon but that couldn't be the case if it inhabited Asta's grimoir. The whole place started collapsing soon since the magic was no longer being upheld. I lost my awakened state and went back to semi awakened. My eyes felt like they were bleeding. I helped support Asta by letting him put an arm on my shoulder while Yuno helped his other side.

Yuno and I supported Asta's weight together. I helped pass Asta to Noelle who was on Nozel's mercury.Afterwards, I flew down to wrap my vines around Yami and Charla to bring them up. I even grabbed the other two men down there. They seemed familiar.

"Ghost Maid is back, took you long enough. What's up with that scythe?!"

"Well, I think his scythe looks fascinating. Don't refer to him like that, how is this man your captain?"

"It's fine, he's nice occasionally"

Asta marvelled over the people I brought up the four people. Yami grumbled something but my ears weren't picking up any sound at all. I could still see and feel fine though. Based on his expression, Lumiere was in awe at all the different magic types. I noticed something however, I could feel his body shattering but I think that didn't matter anymore since the worst has come to pass. My body didn't feel the repercussions that heavily from Chaos since I was meant to get it soon eventually but it still stung. I felt sleepy for a bit but I snapped out of it.

The whole place was falling apart, I quickly yelled at everyone to get to the exit as I stood on the handle part of my scythe. No one would survive if we got trapped here. That weird traitor captain grabbed my shoulder but I paid no attention to it as he kept trying to tell me something. I just chucked him over to Lumiere because his magic carried everyone. I flew around with my scythe.

The place felt warped to me yet I didn't feel threatened. Maybe because my hearing was gone. It still hasn't come back. I found the exit and called everyone over. Some were saying some things but I just couldn't hear anything. I used my scythe to open the exit and my hearing came back once I did. It was like a loud snap. Immediately, I heard Nozel's voice.

"(M/N) we have to go"

"Let's do that"

_

My eyes darted around the room and the person at the centre. She had (H/C) hair but rainbow coloured eyes. She sat on a chair idly as if she was waiting for me. She gave me a smile, her face looked exhausted. Exhausted was the first thing I would use to describe this lady. She was smiling gently and I couldn't help but start crying the same time she did. I smiled at this lady who was crying. The light started pouring into the room.

"I'm so sorry (M/N) but mommy has to go. I'm glad we never met. I was a horrible mother"

"Thank you mother"
_

Snapping out my daze, my scythe dissepeared as I started falling but Lumiere's magic got me and carried me with the rest. I was a bit shaken up by what just happened. She must've truly gone to the other side if she hadn't before. I didn't know her but I hoped she had a good life. She looked like a good mom. I was happy to have met her.

A/N: Thanks for reading and commenting, I appreciate the nice stuff you guys leave. I'm glad I made (M/N) meet his real mom. Some people have to make great sacrifices for the other to live happily.

 Some people have to make great sacrifices for the other to live happily