Drunk

Third P.O.V

Running, that's what (M/N) has been doing for the last few minutes to escape the men following him. Nozel and Fuegoleon were hot on his trail making the boy have even more irrational thoughts. (M/N) was just trying to escape impending doom. At that moment, he saw Liar walking in the street with Vetto. Liar quickly picked up on the fact that (M/N) had to be caught so he used his imitation magic in the form of a dark magic whip to bring the boy over.

A kiss, was the first thing he was greeted with when the boy landed. His heart started thumping at the realisation that the cutie he liked kissed him. Then, he noticed the boy's extremely flushed cheeks and the hiccuping as he slurred his words. He tried to catch him again but the boy was gone. Vetto tried to keep up with the boy but he lost him too. However, his instincts led him to the boy soon enough which made the boy panic and bury the guy in vines which thankfully didn't harm him.

Now, (M/N) wanted to cry because he was too scared of being thrown in jail. He wasn't sure how but he ended up in a base. He kept running though even when he saw Klaus. Klaus in his concerned state tried to help the boy but he could barely understand anything with the boy trying to speak quickly. It became a bunch of jumbled noises. He tried to soothe the boy by grabbing his shoulders as Mimosa came up to him but he kissed Klaus too when Klaus was off guard.

Klaus became a mess because he didn't expect to be kissed by someone he had a mini crush on since the dungeon. Yuno was in the hallway and came to see what the commotion was about and saw (M/N) making sounds of apology to Klaus who was on the ground with a panicking Mimosa. The boy tried to bolt off in panic and Yuno had to enter his spirit form just to keep up.

The boy ended up tripping on a broom one of the workers just dropped which let Yuno speed up and swoop (M/N) into his arms. Immediately, he noted that the boy smelled of booze with his flushed face. Yuno knows this must've been an accident because (M/N) doesn't drink. He didn't know why the boy was holding a bouquet of flowers and a black tea box. He tried to calm (M/N) down but he too fell victim to the kiss.

Yuno quite enjoyed the kiss to the cheek, his childhood friend who became his best friend over the letters they exchanged and missions they did together. He started harbouring feelings so he was glad for the kiss. His spirit Sylph was not happy but she couldn't help but let out a small scream over what she just saw. The idea of two boys kissing was just too much for her because she enjoyed the show. It seemed so right to her.

William didn't catch (M/N) with his magic after he escaped from Yuno. He let (M/N) out of his sight after he got his kiss too which the boy panicked at. He was the worst blushing mess of all of them as the boy laughed and left. Definitely (M/N) was drunk as he hit two walls when leaving and couldn't walk in a straight line. His hands covered his face shyly at the boys bold act. (M/N) got Finral too as he was talking with his brother in the corridor. When his brother tried to say something, he got the kiss too. That's when Yuno started chasing him.

Back to Yami, who noticed that (M/N) was missing. He quickly left the alcohol for Vanessa to bring in and flew on his broom back to the Kingdom. He noticed a rather panicked Leopold searching for someone. He flew to the ground and Leopold came up to him to inform him of the situation. Fuegoleon noticed Yami too and explained the boy was now missing. Yami wondered why everyone was so flustered even Nozel.

"H-He's kissing people when he's drunk" Leopold stammered out making Yami a bit surprised. No wonder the boy never drank. Yami was feeling a bit of envy that these people got a kiss and not him but he knew to prioritise getting Ghost Maid back. No one knew where he wondered off to until they heard Yuno trying to reason with (M/N) who were in the sky. Well he was more so chasing him through the sky. This was definitely a sight to see.

"I promise nothing bad is going to happen" Yuno stated with a slightly raised voice. It finally got through to (M/N) as to the boy turned around confused. A lot more jumbled noises, incoherent to anyone listening. The boy became slightly more calm before he asked Yuno if they were going to throw him in jail. Everyone was confused until the boy said that Fuegoleon made it seem like he did a crime. Well that's mostly what they understood.

"Come here (M/N) I promise Fuegoleon won't put you in jail" Yuno stated and sure enough the boy was infront of him, he let himself get picked up as Yuno flew down to the rest. His spirit was still in joy. Yuno had to reassure the boy was not going to go to jail. Yuno plopped the boy down on the ground as (M/N) got up and stammered out apologies as well as he could. Everyone was just happy he was safe as Fuegoleon himself apologised for scaring the boy. He was just adorable as he apologised, he looked ready to cry as he hid behind Yuno. He was clearly still drunk and some of them were thinking to keep it that way. It meant free kisses but they knew he had to sober up.

"I'll be taking back Ghost Maid now"

"Who said you could do that? He clearly got drunk because you went to buy booze."

Safe to say, everyone had a minor argument over who would be taking (M/N) home. Certain squads fighting over (M/N) led to the boy agreeing to all of them. They all got another round of kisses to shut them up. They wouldn't speak of that to (M/N). He would die of embarrasment.

A/N: I've had fun writing this, drunk (M/N)'s solution to everything is kisses. Thanks for reading! I really wanna write a one piece fic or bleach but I'm not sure.

 Thanks for reading! I really wanna write a one piece fic or bleach but I'm not sure