Sober

[M/N][L/N] P.O.V

My head was pounding when I woke up. I got up from bed and looked to around. No one was there with me this time so I sluggishly got up and opened the curtains. Unfortunately, I opened them too fast and nearly got blinded by the light. My headache was worse than ever. I hissed slightly and backed away before falling onto the ground. I looked to my desk and saw the bouquet of flowers and the tea box. I quickly put the flowers in a tall glass of water.

"What happened..."

Getting up, I walked outside but noticed how I was just so sluggish. I felt so bad and not in a depressing way, more like my body hated me for something I did. I got downstairs and it was noon. Charmy handed me a plate as I sat at the table after I called out to her. It looked so yummy. It was so loud and my head hurt badly. Charmy noticed and yelled at everyone to shut up angrily. She changed into an adult form all of a sudden. Where did my child go?! I'm confused.

Then, Charmy became a kid again. I must've been seeing things, no way was my sweet innocent child an adult just now. Everyone became silent before starting another ruckus. I decided to eat on the couch in the mess hall. After eating, I sloppily put my plate away before going back up to my room and collapsing onto my bed. Soon, Asta came in with some weird pills and water. He was red as he told me to drink it.

"This will help your headache, Captain told me to pass this to you"

"Oh thank you, what's it for?"

"Hangovers" Asta replied and I asked him why would I be hungover if I never drank. Then, I remembered the weird apple juice. I asked Asta with a slightly raised voice that I didn't do anything embarrassing. He could only reply with a nervous chuckle as I looked at him in worry. He explained to me that I kissed everyone on the cheeks and was just a happy person. He got even more red when he told me that Yami brought me back and immediately anyone who tried talking to me would be shut up with a kiss.

"Oh no, no no no, this must be a bad dream. Yes definitel-"

"No! It all happened, you even kissed me!"

"I'm sorry!" I apologised with my face in my hands. This was too embarrassing but Asta grabbed my hands and assured me it was definitely alright in a yelling voice which I winced at. Too loud. He noticed and tried controlling his voice volume but this is Asta we're talking about. Eventually, we both calmed down somewhat. The conversation changed into one about the Heart Kingdom.

Asta managed to get Mimosa to ask to bring us in. Most likely, it would happen in a week time to two weeks since we needed to wait for their reply and and to get a boat if we did. I thanked Asta for the information but Asta immediately did something weird. He got on one knee and yelled me he wanted to marry me. My ear drums blarred. I thought it was a joke. He's got his Sister Lily.

"Asta please don't use me as your practice model"

"Oi shrimp what are you doing?!" Yami yelled too as he entered my room. My hands shot up to cover my ears as I told the two to please be quiet. Asta left after being threatened by Yami with the head squeeze. Yami let out a long sigh after Asta closed the door. He was quiet as he sat next to me, hunched over slightly. He held a small smirk as he turned to face me.

"You were pretty funny out there yesterday"

I groaned in response and threw my blankets over my head as if that would tune out Yami's teasing. He had tears in his eyes as he laughed at me. He told me how I broke a lot of people as I told him to shut up. Telling Yami to stop was only more encouragement to him as he told me I kissed a lot of people twice. He then retorted saying he only got one kiss because he arrived late to the party. I told him tough luck but I decided to do it. He's really nice deep down although very rough.

I got up and leaned in to his chin and tilted my head before giving him a peck on his cheek, my chin barely touching his stubble. It felt like little sparks of electricity. I pulled away and scanned for his reaction. He gave a smirk as he ruffled my hair. I pouted at him. Surprised, my eyes widened when he thanked me before handing me a ton of papers. Scanning them, they were detailed reports on whatever we knew about the Spade Kingdom.

"Read those Ghost Maid after your done with you hangover. I'll say it one last time, thanks"

My heart skipped a beat, Yami was just so cool until he yelled at everyone to shut up once he opened the door. Promptly, he closed the door behind him with his usual smirk and amused eyes lingering at me for a few seconds. Smiling, I tried reading the papers and managed to get halfway through with no luck on anything. If I sobered up by tommorow, I would go to the border between the Heart and Clover Kingdom to see if there was anything ominous.

It would be good to see how the difference was in mana. I also planned to see if there were any other cases that could be linked back to Megicula. There had to be a limit to her power right? Her host must've come with her too then sometime to Clover and Heart Kingdom if they knew about Yami and William. I did the maths in my head finding the maximum amount of time they could've found out about them.

If the earliest one could get their grimoir was around 15 and if Yami followed that age and currently he was 26. Then they've known him for at most 11 years so that narrows it down. The ages Noelle's mother died however don't line up with this so the host of Megicula must've come at different times or different hosts which means the Heart Kingdom could've happened at a different time too. They must have had influence somewhere to get in and out or maybe they just manage to bypass the security.

My brain was hurting from thinking and being hungover so I decided to sleep. I'll think about this tommorow.

A/N: (M/N) trying to be a detective here. Also it's fitting Chapter 69 was known as drunk. One piece is so good. Anyways, Thanks for reading and commenting!

 Anyways, Thanks for reading and commenting!