Ride

[M/N][L/N] P.O.V

Packing my things, I stuffed them in a medium sized (F/C) bag that only needed one shoulder. I had a few lunch boxes, snacks and drinks prepared as well as paper and ink with a copy of what I got in my dream. My heart felt slightly heavy remembering the earlier events today. I remembered going to bed again in the morning because I suddenly felt sleepy. Entered the dream world, Chaos wasn't there to greet me though... Nature was. However, she looked horrible.

I hope Nature's alright. I wonder where she went when we were apart for nearly two weeks. I know she said it was for business but does meeting up with other important figures leave her on a near death bed. I felt sad but I was happy she was alive, well alive as one could be when they are a ...living plant? That sounds weird. I sighed and let out a small smile after sighing. Well, I'm just glad. I held my letter out of the window as I tried searching for Nozel's mana.

Once I found it which was easy since Nozel had really powerful mana. I pinpointed him exactly and let the wind take the letter to him. I hoped he liked my reply. I was sure the letter had reached after a few minutes so I closed my window and grabbed the bag before leaving outside with Asta, Finral and Noelle. Finral teleported us to a specific location as requested in the letter where Mimosa was waiting for us. Immediately, I hugged her before handing her a breakfast box. She seemed shocked but gave a cheery smile. She opened it and smelled it before her smile brightened.

"Thank you, I never had one before. Now, I'm really hungry!"

"Anything for a small child"

"Uwah! I'm so glad, thanks!" Mimosa dug in happily as we waited for the boat to arrive. Noelle pouted but I chuckled and ruffled her hair before I reassured her that I had one for her too. Noelle tried to smirk as she boasted to Mimosa but it didn't sound threatening. I told Finral and Asta that I had theirs too. Moving a finger to Asta's head, I reached for Nero who was in her bird form. I gave her a smile too and told her she too had snacks. She gladly jumped onto my shoulder.

The boat arrived, everyone got on including myself before we set sail for the Heart Kingdom. After an hour, the familiar mana filled my senses. It felt good to be here. I handed everyone some snacks before listening in to what Mimosa had to say. Only us few were allowed to enter and that the ruler controlled the entry herself through the water passageways. We got through the thick fog and we saw a beautiful kingdom.

This kingdom is a work of art as it was made around nature and allowed it to be center stage. I like this place. Soon, all of us got through and we had to find a place to dock. I felt Gadjah coming as I turned around and waved at him. He told everyone to go straight ahead as he alerted them of his presence. He introduced himself before praising Mimosa since she left quite the impression. He offered us Crimson Orange juice which I gladly took and thanked him. I poured mana in for Asta and I. Even Nero managed to drink some from me which she gave the nod of approval.

"Gadjah, you have something planned don't you?"

"I have no idea what you mean"

"Yes you do" Turning away from Gadjah, Nero shifted on my shoulder slightly from me propping myself on the ledge of the boat. Something was definitely going to happen, who would let Asta in after he has a demon unless they want that. Asta seemed to be the centre of gravity for negative things to happen. Keeping my guard up, I looked around and noticed Gadjah's lingering gaze on me before he turned away when Finral pointed out the dead end.

"The Queen will do the honour of transporting us"

"The Queen... Are you saying this is just one person?!"

"The fog barrier and the stairs of water are all apart of the Queen's mana zone which conceals the whole country." Gadjah explained as a lot o butterflies flapped their pretty wings around us. I pointed to them and one flew on my finger. It was smaller than the others. I brought it to my lips and blew it a light airy kiss. It grew to a normal size and flew off. Gadjah watched with his eyes and almost seemed tempted to ask for an explanation.

Gadjah began explaining the history of the Heart Kingdom. The country was created 1,200 years ago and for generations the Queen has formed a pact to act as a priestass of a water spirit while using her Water magic to protect the Kingdom. She borrows the powers of the water and trees to repel unwanted invaders. Due to the rich mana environment, a magic civilization was able to flourish here because of her. Noelle announced her amazement and Gadjah confirmed that was the case until now.

That set my senses off as I tried to grab Asta but Gadjah intercepted me which allowed Asta to be wrapped in a water bubble. He said there were certain things we must do for piece. Entering my semi awakened state, I used my vines to hurl him off before telling everyone I was going after Asta which they told me to hurry up. I trusted they would handle the situation. Gadjah was on my trail though so I turned around and sent a blast of fire his way.

'Hell's Flames: Blazing Blast'

The sheer size and amount of force was really massive, I got shocked by my own self. I guess my flame creature's training regime paid off. I chased Asta down the hole. We both landed and I saw one of the spirit guardians, water. Undine I believe was her name from what nature told me. She was really a giant compared to an average human. Massive amoured water soldiers came at us but two sweep of my vines and a continuous slashes that formed into a circle around his body managed to deal with it all. A laugh echoed throughout the room.

A/N: Thanks for reading and commenting! I'll be writing that One Piece Fanfic. Everyone's comments keep me going!

 Everyone's comments keep me going!