Awake

[M/N][L/N] P.O.V

Smiling at Patri, I was excited to see my friends. Ripping my pants to be more like above my ankles and my white long sleeve shirt to be more like a t-shirt, I smiled at my new look. I used the heavy concentration of mana to move on the air beneath me. I told Patri I wanted to look around cheerfully despite his attempts to keep me close. I promised to return home soon. I wanted to go to a place that felt somewhat close. I used my vine magic and high concentration of mana to jump easily over to the first elf I felt.

That person was releasing such a large amount of mana that was lightning. I hope he wasn't in danger. I arrived there and saw two boys. One was plunging his sword while the other who was an elf was being held down. The elf was screaming while smiling that he would destroy them all. He didn't look happy, he looked miserable. I felt sadness sweep over me as the elf boy was about to explode from his mana since he was about to be deafeated. I jumped down from my mana platform near to the humans who all felt very familiar. Did I know them at one point? It seemed the boy with the sword was helping my friend with his anger. Luck... was that his name? It seemed like it.

"It's alright to let go... anger doesn't have to be the way"

Grabbing Luck's shoulders, I pushed him down as he screamed but it seems the others screams reached him on the inside. The boy turned from an elf back into a crying human as I wondered if he was my friend. I felt the elf in Luck bid me farewell before I came back to reality. Without hesitation, I hugged Luck and so did this other boy as he cried. Magna... something told me. Backing away, I jumped onto a building that was destroyed watching as they cried. Everyone seemed happy that they got their friend back. Luck turned to me as he continued crying, alerting the one of the others of my presence.

"(M/N) you're okay!"

"How do you know me?"

"What are you saying? We're friends!"

"I don't know you"

Moving away, I got scared of the boy with a sword. Asta... He looked shocked that I didn't know him but I've never met this person before. The others regained their senses and looked to where Asta was looking which was at me. I got on all fours as I growled slightly at them. Running away, I used the concentration of mana to run on the sky to the next place I wanted. Despite feeling scared, I also felt happy to see humans.

"(M/N) come back! It's me Asta!"

I didn't comply with Asta's wishes as all of them tried to reach me. Quickly, I got away and headed back to Patri. Smiling, I cheered as I got to his side. He seemed to doze off which I laughed lightly at. He must be tired. A strange thing then happened, I didn't need mana to stand on the air. I was upsidedown for a few moments but I was somewhat upright. The wind was carrying me. They listened to my every command. This was fun!

"Patri look!"

"Hm, amazing (M/N)"

Lifting Patri, we headed over to the Kingdom quickly before I dropped him off and told him I was going to explore. He told me to be safe as he took off. I saw my friend, she had thorns and flowers all over her. I cheered as I went to her and hugged her from behind. She gave me a small smile as she told me to stand next to her. She gave me a pat on my head as a tanned skin girl kept calling her big sis. I wonder who she was, she seemed to care deeply for Charla.

"I'm really sorry miss but she's not your sister"

'Nature's Love: Decade Bloom'

Flowers sprouted around the girl as she fell asleep from the smell. Moving her over to somewhere safe, she cried in her sleep. She must really cherish this person. Suddenly, I ducked and moved to the side in the air as a dark magic slash barely passed me. What on earth was that?! Turning to the man, I couldn't help but feel a feeling of familiarity with him as he slightly glared at me. He looked like a Yami with his dark magic. He took a few moments to look at me as I did circles in the air for fun. He seemed shocked at my state.

"Ghost Maid what the hell are you doing?!"

"Who's Ghost Maid? I'm confusion!"

"Don't listen to that man (M/N) he's trying to lure you in"

[Yami Sukehiro] P.O.V

Gasping, Ghost Maid got into the air as I sent another slash his way and he flew to Tsun-Tsun queen's side as she smiled when he took her hand. He didn't have any weird long ears yet he had marks on his face like a weird feral cat and marks down his arms. He couldn't remember me yet he had a few tears fall when he saw me from what I saw. It seemed he was unaware he was crying since he kept laughing. I didn't like how she was smiling when she ruffled his hair to comfort him. That's my Ghost Maid and I got dibs on messing with his hair. She told Ghost Maid to go meet the others but I used my magic to form a whip and pull him to where I was. I almost forgot I had that spell.

"Owie.. you're so mean Yami" The boy muttered rubbing his head.

"Don't you remember you short Ghost Maid?!" I questioned

"No..not really but I feel really happy to see you. You look like a person I would cook for. You look like a person who would smash my head into a wall on accident hehe" Ghost Maid smiled brightly.

"(M/N) go quickly join the others. That man is seducing you with his lies."

"Oi Tsun-Tsun queen shut up!" I yelled at her but when I turned around, Ghost Maid was gone with nothing but flowers left behind. It seemed he did remember me but his memories were supressed. He was back in the air but holding his head, he was crying a bit and it seemed the weather listened to him. What in the hell was going on?! It started to rain. The ground all turned back into a forest and a massive tree grew where he stood. One of the roots grew under me and I felt my mana being taken. I quickly jumped away. He told Tsun-Tsun queen that his head hurt and he left after giving both of us a farewell wave. Raindrops falling to the ground following his mood. He was more in touch with everything.

"Oi, what did you do to him!"

"Nothing, he simply awakened his true self. It's quite adorable really seeing Nature being in touch. It's too bad your existence hurts him. You're reminding him of the past"

"You bitch"

A/N: Don't worry (M/N) won't hurt anyone. Thanks for reading and commenting!

 Thanks for reading and commenting!