Dante Get An Ass Whooping

"Hey Chaos, if you don't mind, why is this place such a wasteland? There's weird black goop everywhere and it's sticky."

"Better than skeleton hands coming out from the goop and pulling you under" Chaos snarled from inside my head

"Sorry... So this is the land of Chaos?"

"No, we're no where close to the center. The black goop is the sea and there are skeletons that will drag you down under to suffocate you if you touch the goop." Chaos giggled.

"I see... I'm glad I can fly then..." I muttered

"You'll be reaching the shore soon but it's nothing pretty, boy. It's got beached decomposing animals everywhere and the air is toxic."
-

[M/N][L/N] P.O.V

"Please leave and don't come back." I said glaring.

"So sweet (M/N). I know, roses are red, violets are blue, I don't like poems but I like you- OW! Feisty!" Dante yelled

Cracking my knuckles, I flew in mid range lighting my hands on fire to attack while using my time slow to make him unable to dodge. The training had paid off. I went in a gave a kick to the face but the slowed down time sped back up and Dante grabbed my foot, holding me in place. My eyes widened and I struggled aiming my fire at him and vines but he pulled me closer and kissed the inside of my leg before looking up at me. This weirdo!

"Aw, don't be so harsh (M/N). It's just a little tease." Dante smiled.

Getting angry, I blasted at his face while using my vines to try and seperate us but his face simply regenerated. This was weird! Can he not take a hint?! Unknown to me, he had been keeping me in place to capture the others and pin them to the wall. Finally, I managed to get my foot and got away, moving to Asta. I saw the others pinned to the wall with Gauche in the centre. Dante muttered how their was no choice to awaken Asta's feelings so he created a large sword and hurled it at Gauche. It pierced through Gauche's chest, stabbing him. I couldn't reach him in time with Dante flying and blocking my way.

"Gauche!"

Suddenly, I had to move to the side as Asta went berserk in his demon form. Surprised, I quickly recomposed myself before using the distraction to fly over to Gauche and the others as Asta's attack erased Dante's spell holding them in place. Using my vines, I swung in the direction of them as my command to catch them all which they did before gently bringing them to the ground. Grey was crying, saying her magic was useless.

"No it's not, Grey I need you to transform this sword to something else. I know you can do it." I reassured.

Nervously, Grey did to just water so it came out of Gauche's wound, letting me heal him. I noticed how Grey's grimoir hovering around her was flicking through the pages and creating a new spell. Once I made sure all of them were fine, I set up a barrier before flying back into battle. The problem was, do I let Asta go berserk and wreck Dante or try and pull him out. It seemed as though the first option was better so I extended my hands to summon the Barren lands. The massive hand coming out from the ground to reach at Dante while I avoided all the rocks.

Just as Asta, stopped the hurricane around himself, he managed to predict Dante's move and use it to mark his face. This infuriated Dante so it allowed the hand to grab him, crushing him in it's grip before slamming him down into the ground. The contact made the ground go dry and lose it's colour, meaning some of Dante's life force had been sucked out. Grey's spelled stopped the battle briefly as she brought Gauche back to consciousness. I smiled at that. Then, Dante had the audacity to tell Grey and Vanessa to join him so I started attacking him. Throwing his around knocking down trees and mountains in the process. He had no time to even fight back.

"Hey, seems like you messed with Ghost Maid's kids huh? I was gonna say you're going to get your ass handed to you but that's already happening so don't you dare lay a hand on our members or I'll get mad too."

Yami had arrived.

A/N: Thanks for reading! Sorry for the slightly short chapter. Yami has arrived and prepare for him to be angry next chapter when Dante pisses him off. Fun fact, Yami hasn't physically seen (M/N)'s glow up yet so be prepared for that. Second fun fact, Author san is sorry for taking two weeks to update but I believe we're still ahead of the anime so- should be fine :) I feel like writing some smut jk fluff might make a special chapter for that.

 Second fun fact, Author san is sorry for taking two weeks to update but I believe we're still ahead of the anime so- should be fine :) I feel like writing some smut jk fluff might make a special chapter for that