Introductions

[Y/N] [L/N] P.O.V

I woke up way too early but feeling much better and headed out of my room to go take a bath. It seems as though the layout of this place has changed completely. I didn't put much thought into it as I eventually found the bathhouse for men. I had grabbed my clothes that I brought and out them to the side before stripping and cleaning myself with soap. I made sure to get all the crusty blood out of my hair. Then, I took a step into the bath water, the hot water was pleasant to my skin.

After soaking for a bit, I decided to get out and get dressed before heading to my room to drop off my dirty clothes. Also, I redressed my wound. It was very early in the morning so I decided to clean a bit and do the laundry with the stuff I found in the closet. Normally, Asta would do them with me if it was one of those days I stayed at the church but he must clearly be tired from yesterday.

Once I was done cleaning, I began to make some breakfast for everyone. I used the ingredients that they had like fish, soy sauce, miso and some seaweed to prepare food for breakfast. I tasted and seasoned until it was done. I set up the table with plates and a few extras before leaving the dishes at the table.

 I set up the table with plates and a few extras before leaving the dishes at the table

It looked appetising and soon enough a chibi black haired girl came into the kitchen

It looked appetising and soon enough a chibi black haired girl came into the kitchen. She seemed to be in a dream like state as she drooled over the food. She was so cute I couldn't help but baby her. I picked her up gently and set her down onto a chair before serving her the dish.

"Here,I hope you like it" I say with a smile.

"Foood~Thank you, I'm Charmy by the way" She had a blush from the sight of food and she looked to be in heaven.

I smiled and pet her head with a smile before heading back into the kitchen to clean up the pots and pans. I could still hear Charm going on nom nom nom. That was so cute, she's just like a little child but she's prolly older than me. After that was done, I headed back into the mess hall where Charmy was eating still.

"More pleaaase"

"Sure"

I gave Charmy a second serving and she thanked me before digging in. I saw the smiling boy from yesterday come in. I gave him a smile and pointed to the bowl I made. He was still sleepy but had a smile on his face.