Lunch

[M/N][L/N] P.O.V

Waking up, I breathed heavily due to the dream I just had. A nightmare, no monster at least yet. I looked to my side and saw Charmy curled up in my arms mumbling something related to food. I smiled gently as I let her have the whole mattress before leaving to do the chores. Noelle was peacefully sleeping too. I had made breakfast as usual. I left a note at the table on a piece of paper on top of Yami's newspaper. I grabbed my black baggy jacket and left to go help the kingdom again. I was very useful in the reconstruction of foundations of houses.

It was a lot of hard work but I managed to complete all the foundation which Julius would be happy to know. I helped with the placement of bricks and wet cement too. The vines were useful since they copied my movements so for every house I had done. At least another six were done as well. Things were going fairly smoothly and I had made around 60 well built houses that were similar to the ones previously. My training was paying off

It was only noon but I had set up a momentum that was very fast. Another three hours passed by quickly and I had done another 40 hours had been built. This mean around 700 houses had been built. Nozel and Fuegoleon had come down to see how much work needed to be done but they were clearly surprised by the houses. It seemed to them as if they had never been destroyed. I smiled as I waved them over while finishing a house.

"Hello, seems like you two are well!"

"Yes, (M/N)... who built all these houses? We were just about to arrange for our members to come down to help" Nozel asked

"That would me, they don't look half bad right?"

"No, in fact they're quite good" Fuegoleon praised which I thanked him for. I hoped I didn't look too messy with dirt and sweat. Fuegoleon offered me lunch at his place as a thanks for the other day which I tried politely declining by saying I had more houses to build but Nozel had insisted saying the body doesn't work well on an empty stomach. He gave Fuegoleon a look before he sighed.

"This is what I mean, he wears himself out" Nozel stated

"I'm not exhausted yet though"

"No, you're going to end up burning yourself out at this rate. Come let's eat lunch." Fuegoleon said as he ordered his men to take over. They were both concerned about my well being so I felt bad. I told them I agreed to go and I could feel they were both glad. I followed them as we walked to the Vermillion estate. I could hear Mereoleon training Leopold in the yard from miles away from Leopold's screams. I let out a slight wince at that.

"Your clothes, they need to be changed. Someone might have a bad impression of you especially in a royal house" Nozel said as he looked away from me. I looked to myself and noticed I was still dripping in sweat. I definitely needed to change. Leopold was called over and took me inside by the hand to get me cleaned up. Honestly, I appreciated it. I took a quick shower before changing into the clothes Leopold provided me. They were definitely smaller this time.

"I got this tailored for you after we went shopping at the festival"

"Thank you, that's so kind of you" I said as he smiled excitedly from behind the door. The white button up with long sleeves and cuffs fit nicely. The dark grey pants were nicely done as well and he gave me a red jacket to along with it that reached my knees. I looked really well dressed. I felt really shy however since I wasn't sure if I was able to pull this look off. Leopold cheered the minute he saw me with the outfit with a slight flush. It seems he liked it.

Leopold praised me passionately and I couldn't help but flush under all his compliments. Eventually, one of the servants came knocking at the door and we had to leave to the dining area. Leopold seemed excited to show off as he had a quick paced walk with me keeping up behind him. I could hear Mereoleon yelling in the dining hall and Fuegoleon's occasional retort of how wild Mereoleon's attitude was. Leopold bowed as he entered the dining hall so I followed him.

"Everyone, I'm proud to present this handsome man"

"..Hello" Embarrassed, I couldn't handle compliments and impending reaction everyone would have towards me. I felt like crawling in a hole and dying. I may have fought a demon but demons don't prepare you these situations. All I heard was silence which weirded out even Leopold. He asked everyone what was wrong with them as they looked at me. I apologised as I followed Leopold and took a seat. Leopold gently too my hand and assured me it was perfectly fine. I nodded and we started chatting away. I lost my nervousness around Leopold soon enough.

"My rival, call me Leo!"

"Sure, Leo. Call me (M/N)" I said as I smiled at him. The food got served to us and now I was glad I read on which utensils in all situations. Nature prepared me for a lot. I ate as gracefully as I could and Mereoleon returned to his loud nature. I laughed at the way he messily ate and his brother tried to take inspiration from that by messily eating with his hands. I ended up standing up to wipe both of their cheeks. Nozel said it was an embarrassment that even a guest had more manners that Mereoleon but I told him that it was fine.

Soon, everyone returned to normal and we ate quite happily. Leo kept feeding me some items that I didn't know when I would wipe Mereoleon's cheeks with a napkin. He found my reaction to such desserts amusing since I never had them before. I left by the time it was slightly past high noon with Leo bidding me farewell as he nervously bowed to me. Nozel and Fuegoleon were walking with me since we were heading back to the outskirts that were destroyed. I ended up taking to the sky first since it was much more fun.

Third P.O.V

Fuegoleon smiled slightly at (M/N)'s retreating form. He felt like getting to know this person more. Nozel just kept silent as he too was staring at the flying boy in the sky. They both didn't mean to give such a reaction to the new appearance but he just looked too good although Nozel wished it wasn't red and one of the colours he was associated with. Fuegoleon broke the silence.

"I'm really thankful Leo has someone he can be friends with"

"I don't think he wants to be just friends and neither do I"

"I'm not sure if I want to pursue him but if I do, I'll come out on top"

"Is that so?"

"I'll try my best."

"I guess you aren't just my rival to become the Magic Emperor then"

"May the best man win"

A/N: Thank you for reading and commenting on my chapters! I give the brothers more love. Don't worry other characters will get their share too.

 Don't worry other characters will get their share too