Apple Juice

[M/N][L/N] P.O.V

Soon, Yami and I arrived at the Kingdom. We had to stop flying just outside the castle but it was no big issue. Yami walked first and sighed. He was annoyed he didn't know where Julius was but I chirped that I could sense him easily and locate him. I followed Yami's orders to find Julius, despite his mana being weaker. He was definitely in his office. Yami followed behind me and even though he was pissed he wasn't leading but he just wanted to get to the office.

"Knock knock"

"Who's there?"

"Crippling Depression" I answered as I swung open the door with a laugh. Yami let out a small laugh too. Julius also seemed to appreciate the joke as he was writing. We stepped in and Marx was there with an upset look. He left the room upon Julius's command. I wonder what Julius did this time. Julius beckoned us over. Yami updated him on the situation and me not being able to talk to Nature. I felt a lot better overall. Julius eyes seemed concerned as he looked over to me.

"I'm sorry to hear, the information you gave us is already a big help. Now, what is the next move..."

"The Heart Kingdom, the current ruler is cursed. A great time to ally for a common goal" I answered boldly. Julius seemed amazed but Yami asked how we would get in. Julius pointed out that there have been scholars sent there in the past to learn. He mentioned Mimosa was one of them so we would have to get Asta to ask her. We discussed a few more important things such as William's safety because of the demons wanting their hands on him. He would be hidden in the base of the Golden Dawn's.

"(M/N) do you like flowers?"

"Yes? Why?"

"Great, I have some extra lying around." Julius sprung up and took a bouquet with pink Camellias, Forget-me-nots and Blue Lavender before handing them to me. Slightly flushing, I thanked him with a bow as he said it was no big deal. He said it was a token of appreciation as our hands interwinded. We left shortly after with Yami saluting Julius. I managed to wave him goodbye at least.

"So now we go back?" I asked and Yami nodded before mentioning we shouldn't really be in the kingdom. I hastily agreed before we made way to leave but Damnatio was there. He stared Yami down before realising me. I really felt like I knew this person. Oh well, he glared down at Yami and called him barbaric for trying to slice his head off. Resisting the urge to laugh, I watched their conversation play out. Damnatio passed by me and dropped something in my hands. A black tea box?

"W-wait I know you don't I?"

"Indeed you do, but concentrate on your mission first." Damnatio stated as he left, his pace was swift. Yami just kept casually smoking as we left the Kingdom. He told me we'd make a stop on the way back which turned out to be for booze. The place also sold other drinks so I brought the apple juice. I payed and began drinking it outside while Yami got the booze.

The drink was fizzy though and had a slight bitter taste. It wasn't overly odd, just like a weird fizzy apple juice. I managed to drink three of those drinks to fill my empty stomach. It took half an hour before feeling slightly woozy. My mind put it together and realised this wasn't apple juice but alcohol. I couldn't tell if it had a high percentage of alcohol or not since I drank it on an empty stomach. Anyone who drinks alcohol on an empty stomach will get drunk. I was hiccuping slightly and felt hot.

"T-this is bad..."

"Ghost Maid, it took forever but... wait what's up with you?"

"N-nothinn" Yami told us we could take off back to the base now and I could still fly but it was very wobbly. My orientation was off too and I wasn't sure what I was doing. We took off into the air but halfway through my vision got even more blurry and I dropped. Giggling, I landed softly on a tree that grew it's branches and placed me on the ground. I was a bit of a laughing mess.

"What was that?!"

"No idea, be careful"

Those two voices sounded familiar and soon two people came out. They looked like Fuegoleon and Leopold. They approached me and I waved at them with a smile on my face. I tried to get up to greet them but only fell back down on my butt which made me laugh. Leo approached me and asked if I was alright. I laughed a bit more even when Fuegoleon came up to me.

"(M/N) are you alright?"

"D-definitely, I drunkk reallly fun applee j-juice and on an eptyy stomachh when Yami g-got boozee"

"He's drunk"

"What do we do Fue?" Leo questioned his brother as I fell back face first on the floor still laughing. Fuegoleon let out a concerned sigh as he told Leo their training was on hold but I told them it was fine as best I could without slurring, hiccuping or stuttering. Fuegoleon picked me up but I tried pushing him off as he commented saying that I couldn't even walk straight.

I decided to shut him up with a kiss to his cheek. He dropped me from the unexpected action and I got up giddily as Leo tried to catch me too but a kiss worked on him too and I was faster. My brain wasn't functioning and everything was hazy. I was running for a bit and my mana sensing that was horrible now made me narrowly avoid someone. I looked up with a confused look and Nozel seemed shocked too.

"Nozel! Catch (M/N), he's drunk!"

"Oopsiee I gotta g-goo"

Before I realised, I was caught up in some weird mercury magic and in my hazy mind if I kissed Nozel it would work. I didn't want to be captured when it was so hot so I quickly went in a gave him a peck on the cheek. He got surprised and loosened his hold on me which let me get out. I couldn't tell if he had a red hue on his face, I was too busy trying not to get caught. I started running again while laughing. In my mind, they were trying to catch me to put me in jail so I wasn't going to get caught today.

A/N: As someone who is this type of drunk. This makes sense to me. Please drink responsibly and not on an empty stomach. You'll most likely give yourself alcohol poisoning. Anyways thanks for reading!

 Anyways thanks for reading!