Untitled Part 19

(L's pov)

It has been a hectic six months since I met the most amazing girl I've ever seen.

Light has been arrested as Kira, and Misa was arrested because of the tapes she sent to Sakura TV.

It all began when we got access to Higuchi's Death  Note. Light has been holding it when the man died of a sudden heart attack.

When I finally decided to let Misa leave Headquarters, Mogi and I listened in on Light's conversation with her in the entrance.

Light had confessed to remembering everything, and how he had planned to give up the notebook, knowing that he would end up working with me, where he would eventually get a hold of the notebook and kill whoever the Shinigami had given the book to.

He told her where to find the other notebook and I sent Mogi to get it while Aizawa arrested Light Yagami, since we had his confession.

It didn't help the younger man, when we found a letter he had written to Misa, telling her that he wanted her to kill me.

All this has happened since Misa brought (First Name) here to meet me.

We have kept in touch with each other, and now I understand why her music speaks to me.

Watari told me about how he had more than one Wammys house, and that (First Name) was from one of the other Wammys.

Her parents had been killed when she was nine years old, and she ended up in the orphanage because she had no other family.

She was also very smart. She knew that L was from Wammys as well, and she figured out that I was L. 

She told me that she guessed it because the had pictures of Watari in the Head office and she recognized him when he came in with snacks and drinks.

She knew about the Kira Case in Japan, and she noticed all of the security.

She didn't say anything while she was here because she didn't want to put me in danger, since she wasn't sure how trustworthy the other people in the building were.

I watched as everyone started packing their things, getting ready to move on with their lives. I wondered what I would do with mine.

Turning my thoughts away from the taskforce, I instead thought about (First Name).

I knew that I loved her music, but now I know that it isn't just her voice and talent that I love.

It is her; with her soft (h/c) hair and her beautiful (e/c) eyes that always seem to hold me in their gaze.

Her laugh that always brightens my day, no matter how stressed or depressed I am. Her smile that just makes me want to smile with her.

This beautiful angel doesn't care that I always look tired, or that my hair is messy and impossible to tame.

I had asked her about that once while we were messaging each other.

She simply wrote that I had the appearance of someone who needed to be hugged and cuddled.

I want that, more than anything. To be held in her arms and hold her close to me. To just relax and be together. I want all that with her, but how do I ask her?

I was surprised when I got a message from her last month, where she told me that she was finishing up her last tour soon. She was wanting to take a break and relax for a while.

She will still be making songs and videos, but she will not be touring anymore. While I was sad that she wasn't going to have anymore concerts after this tour ends, I  understood.

I looked up when Watari entered the monitor room with a package. He handed it to me and collected my sweet tray.

I cautiously opened the package, before realizing that it's from (First Name). She had sent me a CD as well as ticket and backstage pass to the show in Tokyo, her last concert, set for next week.

The CD cover was of her in a white midriff dress on the beach. There was a note inside, where she wrote that this was a one of a kind CD she made specifically for me.

I felt unbelievably happy that she had thought enough of me to make a CD just for me. I smiled as I read over the titles of the songs while putting the CD in my  computer.

Be Mine

We found love

My Everything

Sleepy Genius

In your arms

Hope

Happiest with you

Finally happy

Dreaming of you

Yours Forever

Chocolate Hearts

Baby Please Say Yes

Listening to all of these songs, where she is singing of  being in love with me, and hoping that I feel the same. 

I knew that by this time next week, our dreams will become reality.

(Time skip)

It had been a fun concert, as I stood near the stage, watching her sing and dance.

She looks so beautiful up there, and I knew that she  would soon make her announcement.

She finished her song and took a deep breath before facing her fans.

Her fans were all sad that she wasn't going to be doing anymore concerts, but everyone was happy that she would continue writing songs and making CDs.

After a few more songs, the concert ended, and everyone began to leave, happy to have been at her last concert, but exhausted from all of the singing and jumping. 

It wasn't until most of the fans left, that one of (First Name's) security guards came over to bring me back stage to the wait for her to get cleaned up from the concert.

I only had to wait for a couple of minutes before her agent ushered me into her room.

She walked over to me and hugged me. I instantly hugged her back.

"I love you (First Name)" I whispered into her ear. She pulled away just enough to give me a bright smile.

"I love you too Ryuzaki."

With that said, we shared our first kiss.