Invisible part 2

(L's pov)

I had never thought that conducting the Kira Case would alter my view of reality so drastically.

It all started in mid-December when I went out getting some cakes at a nearby bakery that was open late.

I had been about halfway there when I bumped into something.

Whatever I bumped into wasn't very big, because it barely came up to my chest. It felt as if I had run into a person, but there wasn't anyone there.

In fact there wasn't anything near me that could've caused me to fall in the first place. I stood and continued on my way, and that was the end of that.

At least it was, until I decided to have the reduced taskforce meet me in person. There wasn't anything out of the ordinary, until after all of the men left.

I had produced an empty notebook on the table, which I was going to use to gather my thoughts, however there was already writing in it, even though there had not been anything written in it a minute earlier.

I found out that I acquired another officer working 

with me. (First Name) (Last Name), who had died unexpectedly just a couple of weeks prior.

In fact, she says she was the one who had knocked me over that night and that she wanted to apologize for it. She also wants to help apprehend Kira.

I had carefully looked over her file later that night.

Her picture was remarkably pretty, with (length/color) hair and bright (color) eyes.

It was carefully noted that she was an intelligent woman, who was a diligent worker. She was well known for researching everything she felt important to the case she was working on, and taking many notes.

I had also received her thorough report, that she had been working on the night she died, the night she bumped into me.

Right now we are watching Misa Amane and Light Yagami in confinement while Matsuda is filing evidence.

Mogi and Aizawa are working at the station today because Aizawa can't handle what safety measures we are implementing with the model.

It was (First Name) who pointed the young woman out to me.

She had taken it upon herself to go with Light and Matsuda to Aoyama, to see if she could to see if she could detect anything. She explained she didn't trust Light to be honest with us, and Matsuda wouldn't know what to look for.

As soon as she had the chance, I found a photo of Misa Amane on my computer and a piece of paper on my keyboard.

[Misa Amane is the Second Kira. She has a Shinigami]

Checking the tapes Mr. Yagami recovered from Sakura Tv proved that she was the one who created the tapes. This compels us to search her home for more vanilla envelopes and other evidence that allowed us to retain her.

Right now we are watching Light stare off into space, and Misa is addressing me as Mr. Stalker.

This has been relatively normal for the blonde ever since she woke up after she begged someone to kill her.

Turn out that she had been having a conversation with the Shinigami, who left right before she passed out.

Light was talking about getting rid of his useless pride. It was so strange, because a few moments later the teen was staring up at the surveillance camera with innocent looking eyes, saying he just realized how stupid he was to push for confinement because he isn't Kira.