Chapter 1: Past and present

2 years prior

"How could you betray me this way.Everything you say to me was it  all a lie?Why did i ever believe you. "

Well its so simple to get you to beileve everything .Every since you took me back i kept seeing her since she is the mother of my child." He said smirking.

"You know what why don't you and this person get out of my home and never come back. You really screwed with my emotions and feelings. i hope that kharma doesn't come back to you and hurt you where it'll hurt you the most.

Present time

Every since my last relationship i have never gone back home. I avoided at all cause to go back to the city that once was my happy place. The place i could call home without ever having to go through so much heart break. Leaving home was the best thing at the time but maybe i justed rushed through it. Zack had really messed my life eve since we got together. Me being the good girlfriend always believed everything he said. I never suspected anything. The first time i caught him i was dumb enough to forgive him and just countinue to get hurt along the way. Why wasn't i wise enough to realize he was never gonna be the one to give me the life i wanted. A life where he would be the one and we form the family we always wanted. Both our lives were horrible.We grew up in the bad side of town and we had to fight everyday to make sure we would see the next day. We hepled each other ion so many ways whydidn;t it workout?

"Marissa we need you for your segment."A tech producer telld me

I just push my thoughts about my past and walk over to the area where my segment was gonna be filmed with Nikki Bella.

When i get there i see the glare Nikki gives me.

"So how does it feel knowing that you wilol never have this title."Nikki says.

"Don;t you worry about it. Once i win at Summerslam i will prove to everyone that i'm the true divas champion and you will be nothing but a memory.I said. 

"Alright you two enough of this and actually focus on segment." The camera guy says.

"Well maybe we wouldn't need to do this segment all over again if someone got it right the firsty time around."Nikki said.

I couldn't take it anymore so i started to punch her. She was on the floor and i kept hittng her all over the place. I then shoved her to the wall and continue to assult her. 

This wasn't part of the script but i assumed that the camera was rolling so i just continued.I then felt refees trying to pull mke off Nikki but i wouldn't let go. I stopped the moment i felt a slap to the face by the one and only Brie Bella.

"You think just because you have no life here,you csn just go around hitting people like that." She said.

"Well you two are nothing but a joke in this company. Both of you can't win a match without helping each other in single matches." I said.

"Say what you want but your nothing but a joke here.no wonder no one wants you here."Nikki said.

"You two will never be the face of the divas division and i will prove to all of you that i'm better and that this whole joke of the divas division will be better once i'm champion."I said walking away.

I didn't care about filming the segment at all. I know thta i have been risking about losing my job for a while now but ever since i came into this business people think that i beg my way into everything.

When i reach my lockeroom i see thta the whole room is trashed. This has happened a lot latley but i never know who it is. I even stop caring about picking up the mess since i know they will come back again. To whoever does this always comes back after whatever i have for the night and just gets me into legal trouble.

When i go to look for my bag i notice that it's gone. This hasn't  been the first time this happens and now i just wished that i made friends here the first time i had the chance.

I just walk zway from the room and just walk out of the arena. I really didn't wanna deal with anyone right now and knowing that everyone is just out to get me,there's no point of me staying. I just walk my way back to the hotel and luckly for me i only took one bag this time with me to work and left the rest at the hotel.

When i reach the hotel which was only like 20 mintues away i  go to reception and ask for a extra key considering i left the other one in the bag.

When i got the extra key i went up to my room and just layed onthe floor. I just started up at the ceiling until heard a knock on the door.

I just ignored it and tried to imagine myself somewhere else ut the banging on the door just continued.

I got up to open the door to the one and only Dean Ambrose?

"Um hi."I said akwardly.

"Hey um i just wanted to return this bag to you. Someone said that you forgot it again or something like that."He said.

"Well whoever gave you the bag must be the same perosn who keeps trashing my lockeroom and taking my bags."i said harshly.

"Maybe if you just kept cool around everyone then they wouldn't do this ."He siad.

"Look i appriciate you bringing back my bag and all but this is somehting that i can handle.People wanna mess with me just because if that one mistake a few monthsagao then let the war begin. And if you don't mind i just wanna be alone."I said closing the door in his face after i grabbed my bag.

I might have been harsh on him buit outif all peole he brings my bag.Everytime it's a different supserstar and i'm starting to think it's one of them.If it were the divas then i would have caught them by now. I just put my bag on the floor and headed to bed to get some sleep.

Tonight was just like any other night. Nothing has chnaged in my life. I guess i just need to face the fact that i need to be more open to peopleso they know why i am the way i am now and tell the the truth about that incident when i first doubted. Hopefully i'll find the courage to tell them but for now i guess sleep is my best friend.

The moment i put my head on  the pollow my phone rings. I didn't know who it was until i pulled it out of my bag and it said Stephanie Mcmahon. 

I guess this was my last strike. The moment i answer, my future depends on what i say now.

I answer and i regret it instantly.