how did this come to being

Outside the hotel door, tharn hung his head, to take deep relaxing breathes.
I..... Can't believe.....
He signed.
No turning back now......I need to pay them.....
Tharn lifted his head up, to take a long deep breathe.
Be nothing to what you have been, this is just business, just sex.
Taking his hand to the handle, he slide his extra card key in, to open.
Walking in, the other who sat to the edge of the bed looked up, to stand.
The two stood a few feet apart to look at the other.
Just...... Business...... Damn it.....krinto, why did you have to be an asshole, if the things that happened earlier didn't happen, I wouldn't be in this hotel, about to have sex with an escort.
A few hours prior
Tharn sat to the other side of a table, to look down to his food, picking it with a fork.
His boyfriend, now turned ex, just broke up with him after 6 months of dating.
"Tharn..... I'm..... Sorry..... It's just...... We haven't you know in 2 months and...."
Tharn kept his eyes down.
"How is that...... My fault...... You stopped coming..... Over...."
Krinto signed to peer his eyes to the side.
"Who..... Are they krinto?"
He's eyes widen to look to tharn who didn't move.
"What are you....'
"The one thing you can do now is be honest and don't treat me has If I don't have a brain. You by our 4th month, by that last week, you were messaging someone with such a smile. Now...... Tell me who.'
Krintos face fell.
"I..... Won't tell you a name but...... They are 2 years younger, pursued me and.......tharn I'm sorry but...... The sex..... Is just amazing.....I can't be in a relationship with you anymore......"
Tharn cocked his head to the side to poke at his food with no expression.
"Mmm...... Really?"
"Tharn...... When we..... It's good but.. It's so... Boring and predictable....I can tell your holding back...... And.... If your holding back in that way...... Your holding back in our relationship.......I....... The other..... They don't...... They treat me.... Special..... You..... Barely look at him..... Even now....."
Tharn scoffed. He had heard those words before.
"Why should I look at you, your nothing but a cheater and a prick, you knew I was going to introduce you to my mother today, and you tell me this. Could have been nice and waited after."
Krinto rolled his eyes.
"So......I should also pretend, were in a happy relationship to please your mother. No tharn. I..... Am sorry it turned out like this.....I do like you and...."
"Krinto...... Just don't....."
Tharn then stood, to take his wallet out to grab some money to place in the middle of the table.
"After today, I don't want to see you or hear from you."
"Tharn..... Don't be this way......I want us to be...."
Tharn shook his head placing the wallet in his pocket.
"I do not want to be friends with an asshole like you. I hope that boyfriend or yours does the same to you. Bye."
Tharn kept his eyes down the whole time to turn to look up.
That was........
Tharn signed to walk to his car to sit inside to stare forward. Even though he dated them for 6 months, he didn't feel bad about the break up, now he just didn't know what to do for later that night. He told his mother he was in a healthy functional relationship, for once.
She had been worried and concern for him, when he went 5 years without being with anyone.
Signing, tharn turned his head to eye his glove department to open, grabbing a card he eyed it.
It was for an escort service, it was given to him 7 months ago before he engaged in a relationship with krinto, his friend Sapporo, gave it to tharn when they went out drinking and tharn was the driver.
He told him if he paid a little extra he would be able to fuck his frustrations out, with an attractive guy.
Tharns eyes darted.
He was being tempted and also he needed someone to show to his mother so she would leave him be.
Signing and heavily, this was his out.
Grabbing his phone, he dialed the number, he also remembered the willing boys name.
He made a face.
But..... If you..... Get this guy..... He slept with your friend way back when..... So..... Maybe I need to....
"Hello, you have reached the intense escort service, we are driven to be whatever you need us to be. How can I help you?"
"I...... Need a man for the evening. To be my date, do you have anyone named uyo Lupa?"
"Yes we do. It will be 500 for the night, where would you like to have him meet you?"
"Outside the Bangkok hotel at 7, tonight. Have him look for, a tall, black hair, business suited man, have him stay to the wall, I shall approach him."
"We shall. We hope to strive in giving you a heads night, thank you for your service. May I have a name before I book this evening?"
"Just honey"
"Very good. They shall see you at 7."
Hanging up the phone, tharn lowered it, to shake his head. This is a bad idea, what have I've done. Just have them be your date, nothing more, don't listen to Sapporo.
Placing his key in the ignition, he then drove off, to go home and get ready for this.
At his home, he went straight to his bedroom, looking about, he loosened his tie to see things of krintos, rolling his eyes, he went to the kitchen for a plastic bag, going about his home, he grabbed his clothes, assisories and other things, to place them in, to go to his front door to throw out.
Going inside, he went straight to his bathroom, to undress, get the warm water going, to then go inside to hang his head.
Krinto..... You are such a..... I'm happy now I didn't give you my true self...... You all are..... The same..... Only think of yourselfs...
Tharn gritted his teeth, he was not trying to think of his other ex from when he was 16, they were the one that messed things up for the rest.
Taking a deep breathe in, 7 was drawing near.
Out, he dried to go to his bedroom to dress.
Back to his car he signed.
Should.....I be doing this? Shouldn't I have grabbed a condom and lube..... Just in case?
Tharn shook his head.
He will just be my fake boyfriend, then I pay that's all, will not go the far.
They slept with your friend Sapporo, way back when, I am not going to do that.
Tharn took a deep breathe in.
Just get this over with, then come home to drink yourself under the table and forget krinto...... Should have told him, he wasent that great....
Shaking his head, he started the car to go to the hotel.
Parked, he went out, to look about, he clicked his tongue.
Damn it...... Where are they.... It's....
Turning his head, he saw a man, leaned up against the wall, looking to the side, he didn't look that old, but he was very cute.
Tharn raised an eye brow.
Mmm..... Maybe I did need that condom and lube.
Taking a deep breathe, tharn gulped to step forward.
Here we go.