.115

- can I tell you how much I love you for getting me to 30k before the year ends? 🥺❤ why are y'all like, goat status rn? I really fuckin appreciate it , don't ever think that I don't ❤❤❤💯

--

Bucharest, Romania

Annalisa Green -- July 18th, 1994
Location: Soseaua Bucuresti-Ploiesti, 42D; Tommy Hilfiger clothing store in Baneasa Shopping City (Mall)

Annalisa Green -- July 18th, 1994Location: Soseaua Bucuresti-Ploiesti, 42D; Tommy Hilfiger clothing store in Baneasa Shopping City (Mall)

"Here, take this and put it outside of the store. I'll come back out in a second." I passed two bags to Missy and headed to the back with Kidada and Angel.

The store wasn't open yet, and we were just preparing for the event today. Tommy would be present this time and helping out where he could. I had the rest of the event under my belt, making sure that the employees were handling business while also hosting like I should. I still couldn't believe that this was my life, but I definitely couldn't believe that I was starting to love it all.

For a few minutes, we prepared the shopping bags for our customers, sharing a few words here and there. I felt bad for Kidada because she was torn about the whole ordeal. Rashida was her sister and she automatically has her back regardless, but I know she hates being in between it. I'm really happy that Angel didn't point it out even though she knows it. She could have easily blamed Kidada for everything, but she didnt because she understands. I just really hope that we can all fully move on from this on a better note than before.

I was folding a pair of jogging pants when the telephone on the wall began to ring. Everyone else was preoccupied and I was closest, so I put the pants beside the bag and walked over to the phone.

"Hello, Tommy Hilfiger international. How may I assist you?" I answered professionally in case there was a customer.

"I'd like to obtain a free ticket to come see you, girl."

I smiled happily. "Michael Jackson."

He laughed a bit. "Annalisa Jackson" I blushed. "How's the tour so far, baby?"

"Hectic," I let out a sigh. "You don't know how much I needed to hear you talkin' to me right now."

"I feel the same. So much is going on now."

"Stress at work?"

He hummed. "Too much stress at work. How is everyone else doing?"

I glanced behind me, watching Kidada and Angel share a laugh as they headed towards the front of the store. This couldn't have been a better opportunity to let him know what happened.