.74

- It's been too lonnnggg. I missed you guys. 🤧💖

--

- no quote inserted

--

Temple City, California

Annalisa Green -- February 16th, 1993
Location: 1341 Evergreen St.

The swinging bench swayed gently with the wind, back and forth, as my face was buried into the book that I was reading

The swinging bench swayed gently with the wind, back and forth, as my face was buried into the book that I was reading. I was bunched under the a small fluffy blanket outdoors with my feet tucked under me comfortably. It was exceptionally quiet now and it was just how I liked it.

No interruptions.

About another thirty minutes, I was almost finished with my book, and an arm wrapped around me followed by a pair of soft lips touching my cheek. Not once, not twice, and not even three times. I was kissed on the cheek repeatedly until I looked up with a small scowl.

Michael goofily looked at me with a smile. He knew that he was disturbing my reading time and he didn't care at all. I wanted to say something but ultimately decided against it, and just focused on the words in front of me.

For a few minutes I was undisturbed. I wished it gone on for the rest of my time out here. But of course, with Michael Jackson, it was impossible. He reminded me so much of a child, a cute little clingy boy. When he feels like he hasn't gotten any attention, he does all that he can to get it. Sometimes I found it adorable, and sometimes I found it annoying. I guess today, I found it annoying. But only because I was reading a really good book.

"Ana," he said in a sing-songy tone while poking at my cheek with his index finger. "Love."

His attempts at getting me to listen went on deaf ears for the most part. So he kept poking and kissing at my cheek.

Michael called my name again after a full minute. Finally getting fed up to the max, I closed the book deeply memorizing the page I was last reading and looked at him with the meanest glare I could muster. Which was really nothing. "What convinced you to come out here and annoy me?"

"My heart." He smiled and stole a kiss from me. The wind started to pick up slightly, pushing the bench backwards for a short while. "Aren't you cold out here?"

"No," I shook my head. "But I guess I should head inside."

Michael quickly stood with me, grabbing my free hand. "Good idea."