.128

- Before we start, I want 80 "I miss you comments" expeditiously, cause I miss y'all too tf! & Please don't be afraid to comment more than once. We been flopping lately & it sucks, so help me out :)

Los Olivos, California

Michael Jackson -- August 23rd, 1994
Location: 5225 Figueroa Mountain Rd.

No doubt about it, I was going to see Ana soon.

This entire month without her has been horrible. Eventful. Dreadful. I hated waking up now, because I knew that I wouldn't be waking up next to her anymore. Most nights I couldn't stand to sleep in the master bedroom, not only because of what happened, but because my love wouldn't be with me. And some nights, I couldn't sleep.

I've been worried for a month. Sending letters wasn't enough, calling wasn't enough, because I wouldn't get an answer either way. But, Miss Jolene made sure to let me know how bad I messed up. I could always guess that the letters made it to their house, but not to who it was for.

So most likely, she didn't know that I've been trying to get in touch with her. Now I have to see her. And with Madeline here, I know she'll help me. Miss Jolene would kill me before I even step inside their home, so going directly there was off limits.

More than anything, I'd like to have her come back so we could talk. I wanted a chance to explain everything as I should've done in the very beginning. I owe her everything with this sit down. Especially now with her carrying our child.

As far as the Raye situation goes, that was over. There was no need to go into court about it and battle through our lawyers. Her and Nate were booked for prison as soon as their mugshots were finished. Only a bare minimum of what happened — at my request — has been reported on every news outlet in the world simply because I didn't want Ana to find out from the tabloids. She needed to hear it from the horses mouth.

"If you're going to stand there and look at the phone all day, at least grab a chair so you could sit down," Madeline strolls by with a laundry basket in her hands. I glanced at her for a second before looking back at the phone. As quick as she was out of my sight was as quick as a chair was placed behind me. "Here."

"Have you talked to her yet?," I asked softly. 

Madeline walked around to lean against the wall next to the phone. The basket was held tightly in her hands, and I noticed that it was some of Ana's clothing. She gave me a small smile and nodded. "I have. All the time." 

"Is -- Is she alright?"

"See for yourself." Then she walked away. 

I let out a sigh and dropped my head. Nervous was an understatement, to describe how I was feeling right now. No.... I'm scared shitless! I feel like shit. What if she doesn't answer? Or, if she does answer, and hangs up in my face? What if Miss Jolene answers instead --