.20

♪And if you feel alone, I'll be your shoulder
With a tender touch, you know so well...♪

--

Los Olivos, California

Michael Jackson -- November 9th, 1991
Location: 5225 Figueroa Mountain Rd

Michael Jackson -- November 9th, 1991Location: 5225 Figueroa Mountain Rd

"Welcome back." I smiled as we both stepped out of the car.

Finally, it was the weekend and fortunately, another day of freedom. I couldn't think of anything else to do but hang out with Annalisa. So I called her phone, just when the sun was setting. I went with Bill to her house for the first time to pick her up. If course, I stayed in the car. We both waited for her to come out, and when she did, my jaw dropped.

Even in the simpliest clothing, she took my breath away in a good way. Nothing about her was different, except her hair. Some of it covered her right eye and the rest just flowed. It had gotten longer too. And today was the first time I'd seen her without sunglasses! Oh my God, her eyes were beautiful. I smiled widely to myself at the thought.

"Thank you," I heard her say. There was a hint of a smile on her lips.

"After you, ma'am." Bill allowed her to walk inside first.

She thanked him and led the way into the living room. I was surprised she remembered where to go, as the main home was huge.

Bill left us alone to go into the kitchen, I'm sure to grab a bite to eat. Now that I think of it, I'm not sure if I'd eaten at all today.

"Are you hungry?" I asked politely.

Annalisa nervously brushed her hair behind her ear. "...Sure. What do you have in mind?"

"Mexican?"

"Sí, sí." We shared a laugh and just like that, the awkward atmosphere disappeared.

As we entered the kitchen, Bill was sharing a conversation with Madeline. One of my very trusted and great chefs, Enrico, was there. He was already preparing a meal.

However, once we sat down, everyone turned to look at me with a smile. "Good evening, Mr. Jackson," Enrico greeted.

I smiled and gave him a curt nod. "Good evening."

"If you're wanting food, you'll have to wait, Joker. I was here first." Bill laughed.

"Shut it, Bill." I giggled. "How long?" I asked Enrico.

"Just twenty more minutes, and I'll get started on your food soon."

"Perfect. Don't forget about her food, either." I pointed to Annalisa, who kindly waved.