.76

- no quote inserted

--

Los Olivos, California

Annalisa Green -- February 23rd, 1993
Location: 5225 Figueroa Mountain Rd

Kidada and I extended our stay at Neverland until the day of the Grammy's, which was tomorrow actually

Kidada and I extended our stay at Neverland until the day of the Grammy's, which was tomorrow actually. Michael never really had the chance to celebrate the success of his career, so Kidada wanted to change that.

For four days straight, we have been spending time with each other and having fun. It seems that in those moments we had forgotten all the sadness and despair we've experienced. And I wouldn't have it any other way.

Currently, I cuddled up to my love, sitting on his lap as we were on the couch. Kidada, and now James, sat beside us as we all watched a movie. I had the luxury of picking it out this time.

I mindlessly dug my hand into the bucket of popcorn that sat in my lap, shoving the handful into my mouth. I felt Michael's hand on my hip, squeezing and rubbing gently. He hadn't taken his eyes off of the screen since the movie started. So I guess I did a good job picking it out.

"Can we watch a horror flick next? I'm trying to be scared and cryin'," Kidada said, giggling when James poked her side.

"If Ana's not a scared chicken," Michael teased. "We can."

"Who's a scared chicken?" I perked up, looking at his face. "Horror movies aren't that scary for me."

"Yeah, unless Michael ends up running into the woods and turns into a wolf. Now that's scary," Kidada joked, making us laugh.

"A Thriller joke. How original, Kid," Michael playfully rolled his eyes.

"Thank you. I try to be as original as I can possibly be."

"I'm bouta' go hit Rico up for some more drinks" James started to stand, much to Kidada's dismay. "Anybody want somethin' more specific?"

"Any kind of fruit juice, please," Michael said.

"I'm drinking water." I smiled just as Michael started to kiss me.

"Ewww, maniacs," I heard Kidada mumble. "Bring me whatever you're getting, babe."

"I'm not bringing you beer, girl. Juice it is."

"Whatever."

Michael and I pulled away with smiles on our faces. I leaned my head against his shoulder, rubbing my hand up and down his chest.

Since that day, I've saw Michael in a whole new light. And my attractions has grown tremendously for him. Shamelessly, I can admit it. He was even more handsome to me. His smile was brighter. Even his hair held more curls, which had my heart beating miles per minute. I loved his curls. Maybe it was my emotions talking, but he... was hot.