.89

- no quote inserted

--

Bangkok, Thailand

Michael Jackson -- August 25, 1993
Location: 154 Rama I Rd, Wang Mai, Pathum Wan District; Suphachalasai Stadium

Michael Jackson -- August 25, 1993Location: 154 Rama I Rd, Wang Mai, Pathum Wan District; Suphachalasai Stadium

"Nice!" Karen smiled, taking yet another picture of Ana and I. "The pathway is clear for you guys to head out, now."

I nodded and grabbed her hand to try and lead her towards the exit like I intended, but she slowly slipped her hand away from mine and instead followed behind Karen. Her head was down as she silently moved. My heart cried in despair on the inside. But on the outside, I mustered a smile and followed them to the car.

Tour has started just yesterday and I managed to convince Ana to come along with me. I was very lucky that she agreed to it. However, since we have arrived to Bangkok on the first of August, she's been giving me sort of the cold shoulder. Actually, since this whole fiasco with Brooke started, she's been giving me the cold shoulder.

The only time we talked was when everyone was around, or when Frank needed to talk to me about what was going on. We were very private, and we didn't want people to know how broken we really were, so putting on a mask to hide our feelings was what has gotten us by. I can't say that I'm not sad about her ignoring me, but I can understand why.

Just from the sad and frustrated looks she gives me everytime it's bought up among us, I can tell how bad she wants to fuss at me. Maybe push and punch me around for thinking it was okay to lie to her. She never follows through with what her instincts may be, because of how I'm coping with everything. This was another reason why I loved her so much. Ana always puts people's feelings before hers. Sometime it's a blessing and a curse.

As we rode in the car in silence, I kept my head looking out of the window, begging and praying that she would start a conversation with me. I really miss her voice and I hate that I have to hear it only when she's talking to others. I hate that our relationship has to be this way. There's no one to blame but myself.

I could tell that Bill felt the tension as well, because he sparked up a conversation. Well, tried to. As soon as he opened his mouth, Ana held up her hand, giving him a warning look, and shook her head. He was walking on thin ice with her as well because he lied for me. Even when he didn't have to.

A small and gentle sigh left my lips as we had finally arrived at the hotel we were staying at until the twenty-seventh. Ana wasted no time climbing out and going in through the back. Nate and Bill didn't even have a chance to open the doors for us.