.41

- no quote inserted

--

Los Angeles, California

Annalisa Green -- April 11th, 1992
Location: 2121 E 7th Pl, Bestia Italian Restaurant

Annalisa Green -- April 11th, 1992Location: 2121 E 7th Pl, Bestia Italian Restaurant

Kidada and Rashida kept their promises to have a girls day with Semaij and I invited

Kidada and Rashida kept their promises to have a girls day with Semaij and I invited. So far, the day has been amazing. We all were getting along so well.

I could only hope for more great moments like these.

Right now we were inside of an Italian restaurant. But it wasn't just any restaurant, it was the hottest in town right now. Bestia has the most delicious Italian food there is. I couldn't remember how long its been since I've ate that good before. No shade to Aunt Jolene.

My biggest fear when being seen in public with Kidada and Rashida was the paparazzi. Surely they would waste no time taking pictures and sending them off to the highest bidder. I didn't want to appear on the news, upset Michael, or receive the biggest scolding of my life from my aunt.

I could just hear her voice now. "You've been kickin' it with Quincy Jones' kids and you didn't tell me!? We could have been there together!"

But luckily, there were no paparazzi in sight. Thanks to their father's security tipping the manager off.

Now we sit at a table, four chairs, talking, and having the best of times. I'd never experienced a true 'girls day out' like those people call it. Semaij and Angel couldn't stand each other enough to be in the same room, so I was practicially forced to spend time with them seperately.

It was great to be able to do it now. Only I wished that Angel was here to experience it. And now a small little piece of me felt guilty. She should be here too.

Maybe next time.

"Yo', are you serious?! You're dating LL Cool J?!" Semaij whispered yelled, softly shoving Kidada's shoulder.