.116

- what goals have you set for 2021? 🥂 Enjoy loves ❤

--

Los Olivos, California

Michael Jackson -- July 22nd, 1994
Location: 5225 Figueroa Mountain Rd.

There was only a few days until Ana and the others came back

There was only a few days until Ana and the others came back. I wanted to do something special for all of them, for being apart of a wonderful opportunity. I loved that Ana always wanted to include her friends and family in everything that she does. She's really amazing and is so humble. I loved that very much about her.

I didn't want to do a cliché dinner, I wanted to go all out for them. Maybe it includes getting back on a plane, and maybe it doesn't. It all depends on what my final decision is. 

Right now, I was taking a mini break from working on a song for the album. In a few hours, I'd be expecting a guest to review a song that was written for me. I hope that whatever they wrote for me was a hit.

I headed up the stairs in the main house with a small mug of honey lemon tea. I noticed that one of the doors to the guest rooms were open and it made me wonder who was there. Mac had left to go back home this morning so I knew that it wasn't him. All of my employees were in the staff room the last time I checked.

I used my arm to push the door open some more, looking around. Everything was in place and unkempt. Great. That doesn't explain why the door was left open. I wanted to close it, however, but this feeling in my gut made me do the complete opposite. I think something was wrong..

So I further investigated. I looked around one more time surveying the room. At the very last minute, I heard some splashing in the bathroom. Water was running there. I walked to the bathroom to turn it off, but what I saw genuinely frightened me.

Raye was there, pale and face down in the tub full of water. Her arm dangled on the side with a bottle of pills next to her fingers.

"Oh my God, Raye!" I yelled, letting the mug of tea drop from my hands as I scrambled to get her out of there.

I quickly picked her up and placed her on her back. I checked her pulse to see if she was still alive. She was, but it was very faint.

"Please hang in there, Raye. I'm calling help right now." Nothing but tears fell down my face.

Why would she do something like this?

I called for the security to help me, and for Bill to call the ambulance as soon as possible. I could care less about the media, this was a dire situation. I needed her to be okay.