.64

- I'm so glad you came into the world, and I'm even more glad you came into MY world

Happy birthday, sweetheart

--

Los Olivos, California

Michael Jackson -- January 1st, 1993
Location: 5225 Figueroa Mountain Rd

Michael Jackson -- January 1st, 1993Location: 5225 Figueroa Mountain Rd

As soon as I landed yesterday, I made sure to get all the rest that I didn't get while on tour. I needed to be energized enough for today.

It was Ana's birthday, and even though I can't celebrate it, I have to. She deserves all that I'm planning to give her on today. I know if my Mother was here, she'd scold me for it — and I know that I will feel extremely guilty after the events that'll take place today — but this had to be done. A feeling like this, like the one I feel for Ana, only happens in a lifetime. I wanna do everything I can to show her how much I love her.

Still with my religion in mind, I helped Raye and Madeline tidy up the outdoor area in my backyard, and the lounge for a small 'dance fest', I'll call it. Then after everything was spic and span, we decorated. But it wasn't like how party would normally look. No. I was already feeling guilty as is. It was just some little lights here and there, and balloons.

When we finished with everything, I stood proud happily looking at everything. All that was left, was getting her favorite foods ready and having some music played.

The best part of everything was, she didn't know that I was home. As far as she knew, Mac was here for another basketball match and hopefully new tricks on how to handle the ball.

While Bill and Nate went to go pick her up, I quickly got ready. I showered with some of the best smelling men's soap, lotioned down, and dressed in my attire. After my shirt was fully buttoned, I placed my fedora on my head and grabbed my cologne, spraying extra just in case. And I didn't even bother to put on makeup. My face was free and bare this time. I know she'll notice.

As I emerged from my bedroom, the beat of the music thumped against my wooden floors beneath me. A small smile spread on my lips, and I finally managed to make it to my backyard.

Most of my guests were here. Kidada, Rashida, and James. Semaij and Antonio. And Damien. He'd even bought along a friend, maybe she was his girlfriend. I also asked for Elizabeth to join us tonight so she could finally meet Ana. This was going to be special, I knew it.

They greeted me with smiles and a hug, thanking me for having them. Little did they know, events like these were bound to happen in the future. Slowly but surely, Ana's friends have become good friends of mine and I enjoyed spending time with them.