.103

- no quote inserted

--

Los Olivos, California

Michael Jackson -- April 10th, 1994
Location: 5225 Figueroa Mountain Rd.

Ana and I waved to the children as they boarded the bus that drove them here

Ana and I waved to the children as they boarded the bus that drove them here. We had a full day hanging out and spending time with them. Now it was nearing 8pm, and as much as I didn't want them to leave, they had to. Ana was pouting from beside me. The kids as always had loved playing with Ana. She was their partner in crime, and she always partakes in their 'deadly' pranks on me. I couldn't feel an ounce of anger, because they were so adorable.

With one last wave, the bus drove off with the children screaming and waving out of the window. It put a soft smile to my face. There was one last honk from the bus horn, before it completely disappeared from our sights.

"Make sure the gates are secured," Ana said into her walkie talkie.

I took ahold of her hand, and we headed back inside. It was getting a bit cloudy and I didn't want to get caught in the rain. She walked inside as I held open the door with a grin on her face.

"That was so much fun. I hope you let them come back soon," she voiced, following me into the kitchen.

"I'm hoping too, but it all depends on how much progress I make with this next album. We're now getting to something," I replied.

We sat down on the stools, watching Enrico prepare a meal for everyone. I let Ana request something for us to eat this time.

"Bill said that Frank dropped something off. He should be coming through the door in a minu —"

"Joker? Firefly?" Bill appeared just as she said. She looked at me before acknowledging him.

"What's going on, old man?"

He laughed at that. "Watch it now. I'm not that old."

I giggled shaking my head. "What's up, Billiard?"

Bill shook his head at me before holding up a magazine. On the cover was a picture of me on the day I had done a small photoshoot with the children who came to visit last year. All I saw was the big bold font, reading, 'IS HE OUT OF THE WOODS?'

"Let me see," Ana held her hand out. Bill placed the paper booklet onto her palm and stood there with the same expression that I'm sure I had on my face. "Michael Jackson and the secret deals to keep him free? What the fuck?"