.113

- hey you! Yeah, you reading this 👀 go join my Discord server! 😌

--

Los Olivos, California

Michael Jackson -- July 10th, 1994
Location: 5225 Figueroa Mountain Rd.

This is actually the first time in a while that I've seen Ace. Ana was letting him stay over at Jolene and Harry's house since they've grown to love him, and she honestly hasn't tried to take him back. It was okay, though, Ace loved it there as well. I think the only thing he loved about being back home, was being able to play with Bubbles and his friends. They've always treated him like he was their little brother.

Like now. I watched Bubbles soothingly pet Ace's head while they seemingly communicated amongst themselves. I was awaiting John's arrival with more news about the case. It wasn't surprising, but the media was well aware of my plans to sue Brooke and didn't miss a beat on letting the world know. Brooke could hide all that she wants, but this wasn't something she could run away from. We may never see each other in person right now but I'll definitely will be seeing her in court.

I didn't have it in me to be so spiteful, but I couldnt help but feel that way with her. She blantantly disrespected me and Ana, and our relationship. And she tried to ruin my entire career! There's no cool points for that. She has to pay someway.

Whatever money I'm receiving from this is going straight to the children. Because that's what should matter. That's the only thing I'm worried about. It should be the only thing that she is worrying about as well. But I digress.

A quick whiff of air brushing against my back is what made me turn my head to see Raye standing there with the cart of food for my chimps. She smiled shyly visibly having a death grip on the rails of the cart.

"Thank you," I nodded with a smile, taking some fruit. "Bubbles, come," I signed.

Almost immediately, he clung against the gate with Ace on his shoulder, hooting excitedly. It put a sweet smile on my face. I never wondered why people never liked chimps. They are one of the cutest animals in the world, if I do say so myself.

He took the bowl of sliced apples from me and sat it in front of him. Now sitting down, he munched on some of the slices. And he even shared some with Ace. It was the cutest thing I've ever seen.

"Bubs is such a sweetheart," Raye commented while helping me section out the rest of the chimp's meal. "I'm gonna hate it when he has to leave."