.91

- no quote inserted

--

Taipei, Taiwan

Michael Jackson -- September 7th, 1993
Location: No. 3 DunHua N Rd, Songshan District; Taipei Municipal Stadium

One of the many fans we had met today came up to Ana with a smile and immediately pulled her into a nice hug

One of the many fans we had met today came up to Ana with a smile and immediately pulled her into a nice hug. I giggled looking at the confused look on Ana's face. She didn't want to be mean however, so she wrapped her arms around her and hugged her back.

"I'm sorry, you're just really pretty in person!" She blushed, lacing her fingers together nervously. "You and Michael are absolutely a beautiful couple and I love you for him."

"Heh, thank you," Ana smiled. "Thank you for supporting Michael. You don't know how much he needs you guys right now."

I nodded in agreement. I loved how Ana loved my fans. And just as much as I do. Normally any woman I'm with wouldn't be too accepting of my fanbase, because of how crazy they can get when the news breaks out that I'm in a relationship. But not this time. I guess they turned a new leaf on both ends.

"We're here for Michael as long as we're alive. I know that Brooke is lying about you. She just wants money out of you, but you're not gonna cave in are you? I hope not."

"I'm certain I won't. I can't speak much about it, but know that the truth will prevail like always." I sent her a shy smile. "Thank you very much for coming out. I hope you get home safely."

She nodded as well, stepping into my open arms for a hug. After I signed her album cover and gifted her with a Dangerous Tour T-shirt, she left. We had a few more fans to greet and take pictures with, and then we would be ready to go. Tomorrow morning was going to be quite busy, because we had to be on to our next tour location.

Most of the meet and greets were dedicated to Ana. The fans voiced how beautiful she was and how they loved to see her with me. And they also gushed over the new collaboration she had going on with Tommy Hilfiger. I didn't mind any of it. The last thing I would ever want her to only be known as, is Michael Jackson's girlfriend. If she was going to be introduced into the industry, it would be by the hard work, dedication and effort she's currently putting in. Even though she doesn't want to be famous, and hates the idea of paparazzi invading her privacy, she's already working and moving as if she was the most famous woman in the world.

For two more hours, we did the meet and greet with the fans. It was well into the night by the time we were finished. Everyone was clearing out, and while they were doing that, we had to wait just to be on the safe side.

Ana and I sat on the couch, her on my lap, with the television playing softly in the background. She held my hands, playing and fiddling with them as my chin rested on her shoulder. A comfortable silence engulfed us and I basked in our affectionate moment.