.117

Punta Cana, Dominican Republic

Annalisa Green -- July 23rd, 1994
Location: Macao Beach

Tommy decided for us to do one last photoshoot before we went back to the states

Tommy decided for us to do one last photoshoot before we went back to the states. Since we were practically finished with everything, we extended our day just to reward ourselves after a full month of hard work. We'd be boarding Tommy's private jet to go back home on the twenty-sixth.

And since we were here for a while, I bought Timmy a plane ticket to come and see us before we went back home. I know Missy has been kind of board since I was always working, but now she doesn't need to worry anymore. Timmy bought the craziness out of her, and I couldn't wait to see them show out in Punta Cana.

Kidada and I posed with a few fans in the sand while Madeline took the photos. When we were finished, she waved the polaroid until it fully developed so I could sign it and send it off.

"Thanks, Ana," Darren, one of the fans said. I smiled and nodded, waving as he and his brother walked away.

"Look at you workin' while you on break," Kidada joked, gently nudging my shoulder. "You and Michael are made for each other."

Maddy was quick to join in. "Aren't they?"

I playfully rolled my eyes. "Not today, you two. You can gush over us when we're back home."

"Oop! Okay." Kidada held her hands up.

We headed towards the concession stand that we set up for everyone to come and grab something. I took a bag of barbecue potato chips and a bottle of water. As I opened it, we took a seat in the chairs next to the table. In the distance Missy and Timmy were playing in the water with Angel. Rashida sat by the shore applying sunscreen to her skin.

Today was the first day that we were all here together. Rashida hasn't talked to either of us, with the exception of her sister, since she came here. I don't know if I was glad about that. Sometimes I hated how my mind operates. She had done so much wrong things and I'm still trying to give her the benefit of the doubt deep down inside. I just loved having friends, but I also need to learn that everyone isn't friend worthy I guess.

We spent some time at the beach until the night fell upon us. There was actually a curfew here in Punta Cana but I guess Tommy has the power to make those rules unapply to us. I'd have a problem with it if I wasn't anxious to host a bonfire like the old days.

My security worked to unload the trunk with the items we needed, while Maddy and Kidada searched for twigs to roast our marshmallows. Timmy and Missy put the pile of logs together, and I just stood there watching it all. I was really excited to do this. We haven't done this since maybe '91. One thing I promised myself when my career kicked off that I will always host bonfires. That was what kept my mind off of all of the bad things, and it has been my therapy in the past. I'd be crazy to give it up.