.118

Los Olivos, California

Michael Jackson -- July 26th, 1994
Location: 5225 Figueroa Mountain Rd.

I woke up the next morning in bed, very confused with a banging headache. With one eye open I looked around to see if anything was out of the ordinary but everything looked like it was supposed to.

It took a full hour for me to finally sit up, and even then my body felt so sore and achy. I eyeballs were hurting the most as well. What the Hell happened last night for me to feel like I'm in pain.

I couldn't even give myself time to figure it out, because soon there was a soft knock on my door. "Michael? Are you awake?"

There was Raye, peeking in through the door. She was the last person I remembered seeing last night. Maybe she could tell me what happened.

"Come in," I whispered. I felt that if I talked any louder, it would make my headache worse.

She stepped in hesitantly with her fingers gripping the laundry basket she was carrying. Obviously she was making her way around to do the laundry. I gestured for her to take a seat at the edge of my bed. After she closed the door, she did exactly that.

"Are you feeling okay, Michael?"

"I have an excruciating headache, my arms are hurting, and my legs feel as if they were snapped in half. Does that answer your question?" I said sarcastically.

Raye frowned a bit. "I'm sorry."

"I bet you are," I mumbled. "What happened last night Raye?"

"What do you mean?"

"What happened?" She straightened her face. "I remember going to the hot tub to relax for a while, you came in, and we talked. After that, it's blank. So I'm asking you... what happened?"

My tone was desperate and pleading. I needed to know what happened last night. If there was something regrettable then I needed to be able to tell Ana this time rather than lie and let it eat me alive. She'd lose my trust even more if she comes back home into foolishness. I shouldn't trust Raye around me and I needed to know whether she had done something she shouldn't.

She still hadn't spoken, even after I begged and pleaded for her to tell me. If I wasn't suspicious before, I sure as Hell am now.

"Raye," I mumbled. "What did you do?"

"I — I didn't do anything, I swear!" She exclaimed, making my head hurt more. "I would never do anything to you!"

"Then why aren't you telling me!"

".... Because nothing happened!"

I threw the covers away from my body and placed my slippers on. "I don't believe you."

I walked out of the room and rushed downstairs. I could hear Raye shufflimg behind me. "Where are you going?"

"To look at the cameras." As soon as my foot stepped off of the last step, I walked down the hall to the security room. "If you won't tell me what happened, then my cameras will."

She was silent after that, and I was fine with that. Something happened. It had to. Because why was she acting secretive about it? If nothing happened, then she shouldn't have any problems with telling me.

When I opened the doors to the security area, Nate, Wayne, and Twon were already here. Perfect. Less hassle.

They looked at me upon me entering. "What's up, Mike?" Nate greeted. "You need anything?"