.112

Oslo, Norway

Annalisa Green -- July 7th, 1994
Location: Steen & Strøm, Nedre Slottsgate 8; Tommy Hilfiger clothing store

Annalisa Green -- July 7th, 1994Location: Steen & Strøm, Nedre Slottsgate 8; Tommy Hilfiger clothing store

"Dad, you know you did not have to fly all the way here," Kidada laughed accepting the sweet hug from Quincy.

He shrugged. "You know I have to support. Plus I want some free clothes."

I laughed, hugging him next. "We'll hook you up, Q."

"Is Mommy here too?"

"No, unfortunately. She had a few gigs to do back home," he replied.

"What about Rashida and Snoopy?"

"Rashida's on her way, actually" I frowned. "Snoop said he couldn't make it this time."

"Oh," Kidada frowned. "It's okay. I'll call the others when we get back to our hotel room —" she paused. "Wait, Rashida's here?"

"Yeah," Quincy nodded and shrugged nonchalantly. "She wanted to come."

"Is she alone?"

"Why wouldn't she be?" I chuckled at that. "Are you two okay with her bein' here? Cause we can wait back at the hotel if it's not a good time."

I quickly shook my head. A smile spread on my face. Quincy was literally a saint and I could tell that he had good intentions with Rashida planning to come with him. He was aware of the tension between her and I, but he wasn't really informed on why there was tension. He of course knew about her relationship with Dame and he practically threatened to have him arrested if he ever got in touch with her again, but I don't think he knows why we weren't talking. That was fine with me because I didn't want to make it about me. I didn't want to voice my frustrations or cry about it. Because at the end of the day, it was about Angel and how she felt.

"It's okay, Q. I don't have an issue with her wanting to be here. She's more than welcome to come out and support," I spoke, just as I felt a presence behind me.

"Well, I'm happy to hear that because I'm already here."

I turned around, and for the first time in a few months, Rashida was standing before me. She appeared fine to me. Her hair had grown out a little bit and she was all smiles. I felt not an ounce of tension, so I wasn't too worried about drama.

What I am worried about, is Angel back at the hotel. If Rashida chooses to stay for a while, they'll see each other again very soon. Angel may not have made it seem like she still wants to kill her, but I just know that she does. I can't let that happen. Not now. I want everyone to be happy and stress free while we're out of the states, so maybe a small sit down will work.

"Sissy!" Kidada excitedly threw her arms around her sister, rocking them side to side into a hug. "I'm so happy to see you!"

Rashida giggled, holding her biceps. "I'm happy to see you too, and I'm proud of you! Look where you guys are! This is big!"