.81

- I added the performance because, why not? He did his fucking shit that night! 😭😌❤❤❤ Enjoy this chapter sweeties 💋.

--

- no quote inserted

--

Los Olivos, California

Michael Jackson -- March 9th, 1993
Location: 5225 Figueroa Mountain Rd

Michael Jackson -- March 9th, 1993Location: 5225 Figueroa Mountain Rd

"Is black your go-to color?"

I nodded, giggling a little. "Somewhat. When I don't feel like dressing up, yes."

Ana shook her head a little, watching as I slowly sat down, sitting my crutches beside me. I've had injuries happen to me before but it feels so weird having to walk on one foot all of the time. It also somewhat irritates me because for a while, I won't be able to dance, run, or play around. It was like I was bound to a seat. I hated it.

"How is your ankle feeling, babe? Does it feel sore?" She sat next to me, rubbing my shoulder softly. "Is your shoe on a little tight? You know that doesn't help if it is."

I couldn't help but to smile. I love how concerned she is with anything. I could stub my toe on the edge of my bed and she'd charge toward me like a mother bear. It did nothing but made me more attracted to her.

My smile grew as she carefully shifted and sat on my lap, being mindful of my ankle. She wrapped an arm around my neck as my hand settled on her backside. We shared a pleasant french kiss that made my toes curl inside of my shoes. My stomach knotted in a good way as her tongue caressed mine.

We've had our talk about taking our intimacy to the next level, and she said she wasn't ready yet. But how could I really believe that with the way we kiss? I honestly don't know how long I can hold off anymore.

Yes, initially, since my mother is a Jehovah's witness, I was raised to believe that there were certain things we couldn't do. We weren't allowed to have... intercourse until we were married. But gee, if I say that I wasn't suffering, I'd be lying. I didn't want to disappoint my mother, though.

She's still pretty upset that she hasn't met Ana yet. But I promised that before it was time for me to go on tour, I'd take her to meet her. I wanted them to meet and get acquainted with each other more than ever because I was sure that Ana and I would be together forever. It was only right that our families get along. But I'm dreading the day she'd have to meet Joseph. Well, she doesn't have to, but it would be like him to make his presence known even when I didn't want to see him. 

When we pulled away from our kiss, I placed my face into the crook of her neck, sighing softly. Her hands ran down the side of my face as her lips gently touched my temple. I could feel.... It.