.72

"There are a lot of good things about being famous but there are a few not so good things, too. Like doing interviews...."

--

Los Olivos, California

Annalisa Green -- February 11th, 1993
Location: 5225 Figueroa Mountain Rd

Annalisa Green -- February 11th, 1993Location: 5225 Figueroa Mountain Rd

Unfortunately, my nap didn't last as long as I thought it would be. So after I freshened up, I found myself standing next to Bill and Karen, watching the interview through the screen. Oprah and Michael were still in the same spot as they were when I left.

"What kind of woman makes you—" Oprah started. "in the video we're going to see later, when we premier the world video, there's a line where you talk about being quenched. So what kind of person does that for you?"

I let a heavy, tired sigh leave my lips. Geez, what is wrong with her asking crazy and dumb questions?

"Quench my desire," Michael started to sing, making my heart flutter pleasantly. He always had a great voice. It was so powerful and beautiful. "Well, Annalisa of course. I've always liked her — I think I've always loved her since the day we met. But of course, you won't find out if you're in love with that person until it hits you later on."

Oprah smiled. "You did?"

"Yes." He nodded.

"I heard too — this was was another one of those rumors —"

"Another rumor," I mumbled.

"— proposed to Elizabeth Taylor at some point."

I leaned over to Elizabeth, whispering, "Is that true?"

"It's nonsense," she said shaking her head. "Michael is a great friend of mine."

"Elizabeth Taylor is gorgeous, beautiful, and she still is today," I nodded in agreement. Elizabeth has always been beautiful. Age didn't do anything but enhance it. "I'm crazy about her."

"Yeah, but did you propose to her?"

Michael started to laugh. "If things were different, I would like to have. But I'm happily in love now."

"Well, Elizabeth Taylor is here."

"I didn't ask to be bought out," Elizabeth frowned. "What is she doing?"