.130

- Part of this chapter will be in third person. Thank @XxtRaOrd1nAry for the bomb ass therapy scene that you're about to read. Enjoy Queens and/or Kings!

---

Los Angeles, California

Michael Jackson -- September 5th, 1994

Location: 2214 S Hoover St; Elite Medical Clinic

I slid into the back of my car with one of the happiest smiles on my face. Today was the day that Ana and I would see our child. Not only that, we'd be finding out the sex of the baby. 

She wanted a girl, but I honestly wouldn't mind the thought of having a little man running around. Then if we were open to having more kids after awhile, he would have a baby sister to protect. I could just picture Neverland full of children of our own, running around with cute little smiles on their faces. Ana was a hands-on kind of mother already, so I could see her convincing me to fire any nanny I'd hire after the first week of the baby's life. Hell, maybe she'd tell me to fire everyone just because she didn't need any extra hands. 

I spent my time in the back, nagging and gushing over how excited I am for our little bundle of joy. Despite the latter, I felt that the stars aligned. I was on a permanent high. As annoyed that Bill tried to be, he just couldn't help but to laugh at the chipper tone of my voice. 

"Your life is complete, huh Joker?"

"Well, duh! Now there will be two of me, to play these crazy pranks on you, and annoy you all day. On purpose of course," I replied with a small giggle. "Did she tell you that she was there yet?"

"She told me before we left out the door. She should be there waiting for us." 

I excitedly shifted around in my seat. I felt like a kid in a candy store. Not only was I happy about the fact, but I was happy that this posed more of a distraction for the both of us today. Surely she wouldn't discuss therapy in public, would she? 

After about thirty minutes, we arrived to the OBGYN's office in Los Angeles. It was a little closer to her Aunt and Uncle's, which was a good thing. If there were any emergencies, she'd be there in no time, or if there were appointments that I couldn't make it to, I know that her aunt and uncle would be there with her. 

We parked behind the building, as there were already quite a few paparazzi lined up and ready to get any picture of us that they can. This was why I'm so nervous about therapy. At any given moment, second, a tip that we were there would be handed off. And I didn't need that during one of our most vulnerable moments together. 

Bill and Wayne rushed me inside, letting nurses know nearby that I have arrived, and that they needed those front doors securely locked and shut. I didn't know if Ana had handed off a NDA to her doctor, so I made sure to have an enveloped copy for her.