.100

- whaaaat? 100 chapters? 😯 & I'm still not finished. 😉

--

- no quote inserted

--

Los Olivos, California

Annalisa Green -- May 15th, 1994
Location: 5225 Figueroa Mountain Rd.

Annalisa Green -- May 15th, 1994Location: 5225 Figueroa Mountain Rd

Tonight was adults night for us. We invited everyone to come out together and have fun. I wanted us to get along, and I feel like this would be the first step to mending broken friendships.

It was hard, but I managed to get in touch with Damien. I know that it might cause a few problems but I just want one moment with everyone together. They don't even have to talk to each other.

Actually before contacting Damien, I asked Angel if it was okay. There weren't any ill intentions behind my plans, I genuinely just wanted to see everyone. She surprised me a lot when she said yes. The only thing was, she was going to make sure to keep her distance. It's been a while since it happened — a year actually — but she still wants to kill them both. And I don't blame her. I'd feel the same way.

By the time it started, everyone was here, and Dame actually didn't show up. It made me a bit sad but it just made me realize how this wasn't the time for it. Rashida showed up, but only briefly. She looked as if nothing was going on in her life. It baffled me.

Before Angel showed up, she left and didn't bother coming back. Now, an hour into our night, only Michael, Angel, Semaij, Antonio, James, Kidada, Mickey, and I were present.

Michael had a path of lights everywhere. There was a large gazebo set up fit enough for us to sit and drink wine like the adults we were. Soft music played from the speakers as I leaned against the railing, staring at the sky.

Even if things didn't go as planned, I was still happy to see most of my friends today. We've just been so busy lately and I wanted them to know that I haven't forgot about them. I never will.

"Where and when is this damn food gone' be done?" Semaij asked while standing next to me. "Rico in the kitchen right?"

"Yeah," I laughed. "He told Michael it'll be done in thirty minutes." 

Semaij groaned, rubbing her stomach dramatically. "That's too long!"

I laughed. "Patience is key, Sem."

While we waited on our dinner, Semaij and I caught up on our current ventures. She has been getting into the acting career lately. I was so proud. No one really knew, but Sem's hidden talent was acting. And since I knew how great she was, she was going to be the star of many legendary movies to come. I can see it now.