.86

"I love the way you touch me, always sending chills down my spine. I love that you are with me and glad that you are mine...."

--

Los Olivos, California

Annalisa Green -- March 28th, 1993
Location: 5225 Figueroa Mountain Rd

With my hand covering my mouth I quickly looked down at his hand rubbing down there

With my hand covering my mouth I quickly looked down at his hand rubbing down there. Immense pleasure filled my entire body like a flame spreading in a fire. Michael was so good with his hands, but I can only imagine what it'll be like with the real thing. His.... situation.

Without taking part in the actual... sexual activity, I've learned that Michael is pretty wild. He's very spontaneous and he doesn't have an issue with showing me.

Never in a million years would I ever think that I'd be so comfortable doing this. And outdoors? No. Never.

He thought that it was a perfect time for this, because he had sent everyone home for the day, excluding the wandering security. He didn't want any interruptions while I was here and he felt like that was going to happen if they were here. 'They', more specifically being Madeline, Raye, Enrico, and Donna, another one of his employees who loves hanging with me.

I was wholly distracted by the feel of his lips and tongue suckling on my neck, and his hands stringing me like a guitar. It didn't help that the wind was blowing either. No, it just made things more intense and pleasurable.

A silent gasp left my lips as I was, what Michael tells me, letting go. It only gave him the go to rub even faster than before. And oh my goodness, it felt fantastic.

"Shhhh, don't scream. Nate is right in there," he mumbled against my cheek while pointing towards his pool house with his free hand. A shivering feeling ran down my spine as I was stuttering out a moan. Fuck. "Again?"

"No, no, no, no, no," I quickly shook my head, wrapping my hand around his wrist. But of course he wasn't listening. His hand kept moving and rotating against my ladyparts. "M — Michael, no more."

He smiled. "Please baby?"

I shook my head. My eyes were getting heavy. A feeling of fatigue washed over my limp body. "No."

Just to tease I'm sure, he wiggled his finger against me, making me jump and whine. It felt... sensitive, as fuck. I couldn't take anymore right now. I squeezed his wrist a little tighter making him giggle.

"Well, may I taste?" His voice was small and shy, but still held a sense of that authority and huskiness that I loved.

"Taste.... taste what?" I frowned.

"You."

Before I questioned it some more, he pulled his hand out of my pants, lifting his fingers up to his mouth. My eyes widened in pure shock, as he licked his fingers. His expressions didn't change at all. He didn't feel grossed out about it either. Didn't flinch one bit. He just licked his fingers until there wasn't any more of me, there.