.108

- no quote inserted

--

Los Angeles, California

Annalisa Green -- May 25th, 1994
Location: 10250 Santa Monica Blvd Dept 2; Macy's clothing store

Annalisa Green -- May 25th, 1994Location: 10250 Santa Monica Blvd Dept 2; Macy's clothing store

Today was finally the day of the fashion show and I was excited. We've spent a lot of time perfecting and planning for the world to see, and I hoped that they liked it.

My models each walked down the aisle gracefully with their chins up, backs straight, and arms either down or on their hips just as Kidada taught them.

As planned, Tlc showed up to be apart of of it, but it surprised me when Tionne was here as well. I was told that she would be in the hospital for a while but I was very happy to see her.

The show had just started a few minutes ago and like Tommy and I practiced, I did my speech, thanked everyone for coming out, and introduced the summer collection. Now I stood backstage with Tommy and Michael watching on.

Michael was wearing a disguise because he didn't want to cause any corruptions during the show. I know that he was a huge star and at the level of fame he's at, he could cause a huge scene without trying. I couldn't blame him, the people loved him. But I really appreciated him for thinking of me all the time. I love him so much.

"Is Rashida still in hiding?" Tommy asked, crossing his arms just as Kidada graced the stage in a one piece swimsuit.

I shrugged. "I have no idea, Tom, but I fired her a long time ago. She hasn't been here with us to practice this."

"That's too bad then. You, her, and Kidada have been doing so good with this for the past few months that I wanted them officially apart of your team. I have the contracts ready and everything."

That made me slightly sad, and angry at the same time. Rashida really threw away a once in a lifetime opportunity because she wanted to create a nonexistent future with Damien. I couldn't believe that. I have to talk to her about it, I have to.

"I'm disappointed in her," Michael said, crossing his arms. "She really missed out on a wonderful opportunity."

I nodded in agreement. "I'm definitely talking to her. There's no way that she's gonna go without knowing that she screwed up. It's the only way she's gonna learn her lesson."

"Have you even heard from Damien?"

"No," I shook my head. "I've been trying to get in touch with him, Michael, but it seems that Semaij is the only one who has access to him."