.29

- no quote inserted

--

Los Olivos, California

Michael Jackson -- January 8th, 1992
Location: 5225 Figueroa Mountain Rd

Today was that day.

I'm seeing her again.

I should be use to seeing her as much as I do, but I'm not. I'm comfortable around her, but I can't seem to get my thoughts and feelings in check. I've always had this urge to just hold her in my arms, and kiss her ever so softly. But I knew not to take it that far.

A few days ago I met up with my team and the label to discuss this short film. Instead of me going into production on the thirteenth, I would have to finish it all in one day, today. The film would be over nine minutes long and to help with promotion, they would be releasing short clips of the film until the day of.

In a few hours, it would be time to start filming, so I was going to arrive early to meet with everyone. Of course before I had to go, I was going to call Ana to make sure that it was still okay for Bill to go pick her up. I had already informed her of the changes we made.

I got dressed in my disguise and walked out of my bedroom, going straight into the kitchen. "Hi Michael," Madeline was the first to greet me."

"Hi. What time is Danielle coming in?" I asked. Danielle was the head of the housekeeping staff.

Madeline looked down at a piece of paper in front of her. I'm sure it was the scheduled times each of my employees would arrive. Adam, my other chef passed me a cool glass of orange juice. My favorite.

"Um.... maybe around three thirty? I will call her to make sure."

I nodded, seeing Bill, Nate, and Harry walk pass me, I'm sure to get the car ready. "I pinned a note onto the clipboard in the staff room. Make sure she reads that."

"Yes sir."

"And don't mess up my house," I joked, making her laugh.

"Of course, Mr. Jackson. Have a great rest of the day. And tell Miss Ana that I, and the rest of the Neverland staff, that we said hello."

I blushed and stood up from the stool, taking my drink with me. "I will, thank you."

She smiled and winked as I walked away making my cheeks redden even more I'm sure.

When I got to the phone, I picked it up and quickly dialed Ana's phone number. Hopefully, she was still able to come.

I just couldn't wait to see her.

———

Hollywood, California

Location: Universal Studios Hollywood