.83

- no quote inserted

--

Los Olivos, California

Michael Jackson -- March 18th, 1993
Location: 5225 Figueroa Mountain Rd

Michael Jackson -- March 18th, 1993Location: 5225 Figueroa Mountain Rd

With my hands gripping her hips, my lips melded against hers. There's never a moment where we're not huddled close together in each other's arms. Kissing, hugging, or just looking at each other. Unapologetically, we were the true definition of "puppy love", and I don't think I will ever be tired of it.

My ankle was healing up very nicely. My doctor's appointment was actually this weekend and it'll actually determine if I'm able to be free of this cast earlier than expected. I really want to be able to be apart of Eddie Murphy's short film for our song. I'll feel bad if I'm not.

It's been a few days since Ana has been here at Neverland. Her family was very adamant on them spending time together and I didn't have a problem with that. I know how it feels to not be with the people you love for a long time, and it isn't good. My job limits me to only seeing Mother and most of my family to only a few times a year. I'd be lucky to see them for ten days straight.

The winds whistled along as we both sat in the back of my golf cart. A small throw blanket cuddled against our skin, and we looked out into the yard peacefully. Today was a quiet day. I sent most of my employees home for a day off. They have done such a great job taking care of me and my home when they don't really have to, so I owe it to them.

Our hands were intwined together as she cuddled against me. My arms wrapped tightly around her body. Ana was telling me how her family visit was going so far. I could feel how happy she was with every word she spoke. It made me happy.

"And Baba just sat there looking at Nana like she was crazy!" Ana giggled. "If only you could see exactly how he looked."

I giggled against her shoulder. "I wonder how Miss Jolene took that outburst."

"She was just as shocked! And she says outrageous things all the time, you'd think she keep a regular expression."

"I guess I have to mentally prepare myself when I meet them too, huh?"

"Speaking of, my Nana and Baba really wants to meet you," she mentioned as her eyes danced across mine.

"You know that I'd love to meet them, baby. When?" I kissed her hand.

"Ummm, whenever you're free? I don't know your schedule."

I nodded. "After I finish filming with Eddie."

"Okay." She smiled.

We spent another full hour outdoors until the night fell upon us and the winds picked up. With the blanket in my hand, I followed Ana inside of the main house and into my bedroom. The first thing I saw when I entered was the big dark grey clouds moving in the sky. That explains the wind: a thunderstorm was coming.