.102

- lmao not y'all teasing me about that sex scene last chapter. We gotta have a lil chat in the author's note. 😂❤❤❤ Enjoy.

--

- no quote inserted

--

Commerce, California

Annalisa Green -- April 5th, 1994
Location: 100 Citadel Dr Ste 519; Tommy Hilfiger clothing store

Annalisa Green -- April 5th, 1994Location: 100 Citadel Dr Ste 519; Tommy Hilfiger clothing store

Today was the official early release of the summer collection, and I was following Tommy's store manager to the back entrance so we could start the launch. There was already a lot of people lined up. The line was so long that it almost stretched around the corner from the store. It was insane!

Two of my security guards, Eddie and Don, along with my newly hired assistant, Tina, quickly headed indoors to avoid being seen by any lingering paparazzi. As far as I was informed, they were taking pictures inside. So there was not an ounce of doubt that the news about the launch wasn't on television right now.

Kidada and Aunt Jolene were standing next to the table that I would be sitting in to help pass out the different pieces of clothing. I had two hours to host this event and I couldn't wait to see what everyone thought of it.

As soon as I stepped onto the platform, Aunt Jolene gave me a hug and a kiss to the forehead, voicing how proud and amazed she was. And of course she couldn't go without making sure that she had gotten some clothes for free.

"Angel just went to the restroom, but she should be back in a minute," Kidada said to me. We all sat down at the table watching everyone stand outside cheering and tapping the window.

"This shit is wild, neice!" Aunt Jolene placed her hands on her cheeks in amazement. "Chile, I don't know how you keepin' calm with all this goin' on."

"It's easy, Auntie!" Kidada exclaimed. "You have to keep calm 'cause if you panic, the fans will. And when they panic, they get a little.... crazy." She pinched her fingers together.

Aunt Jolene sighed, capping the marker and sitting some of the shopping bags to the side. "I can't keep calm in these types of situations chile. It's already bad enough that those damn paparazzi keep sittin' outside of my house, tryna figure out when Ana gone' come out. They haven't figured that you live with my Michael yet?"

I smiled. "My Michael, Aunt Jolene" she playfully glared. "but no. I thought they would by now, too."

"They really are dumb sometimes."