.121

- no comments about that fire ass edit last chapter? I — okay 💀

--

Los Olivos, California

Annalisa Green -- July 31st, 1994
Location: 5225 Figueroa Mountain Rd.

A fake smile adorned my face as I shook hands with the reporter standing before Michael and I

A fake smile adorned my face as I shook hands with the reporter standing before Michael and I. He didn't want to travel to Quincy's office to do the photoshoot, so he insisted to open up the gates for today. Kidada was head operator for this magazine shoot this time. She's been wanting to see Michael in what most people may call 'hip wear' for the longest. And now that it's happening, I also want to see for myself. He created his own style in clothing and looks good in it effortlessly. Now, let's see how he looks in jeans, sneakers, and a big baggy shirt.

Of course, every event needs it publicity and Quincy didn't miss a beat in getting Michael to agree on it. His magazine team was here in a heartbeat to get the 'scoop' on today's event. We hadn't even started yet and I was already annoyed just from them being here.

"It's very nice to meet you two," Shani said nicely, shaking our hands with a warm smile on her face. She was hand picked by Quincy from his building, to come down and give a mini interview. The actual idea — from what I've been told — was to document bits and pieces of today and report back to the news about what was witnessed.

"Likewise." I nodded.

After she shook Michael's hand, we went and took our seats back on the grass. A small group of paparazzi was present to take some pictures today. Nate had warned them about the do's and don'ts before handing off several copies of a Non-Disclosure Agreement. Those little sheets of papers were the only reasons why I felt a small piece of relief. That alone had the power of keeping their mouths shut.

I crossed my legs and leaned back on my hands with a small frown on my face. I still didn't like this, overall. But there's no time to pout. Put a smile on your face for the camera, Ana.

"You actually look adorable in this big ass jacket, Smelly." Kidada cooed, playfully squeezing at Michael's cheeks.

He giggled and swatted her hands away. "Adorable? I'm a grown man, Kid. Address me as such."

"Ooou, okay then." She held up her hands.

Quincy and the others nearby laughed. Nothing but the sounds of cameras shuttering, small talk, and soft chatters was heard for at least thirty more minutes. After that they were done and we were able to get up and head to the set.

Michael helped me up from the ground, immediately pulling me into his arms for a kiss. That was enough to make me smile and put a pep in my step.

"I can tell you're feeling tense, Ana," he mumbled into my ear. "They'll all be gone in an hour tops, I promise."