.57

- no quote inserted

--

Los Olivos, California

Michael Jackson -- November 22nd, 1992
Location: 5225 Figueroa Mountain Rd

Michael Jackson -- November 22nd, 1992Location: 5225 Figueroa Mountain Rd

Liz walked into my open arms laughing gently. It's safe to say that she was ecstatic to see me.

We talked over the phone every other day, but we hadn't seen each other in a few months. Since May, actually. We both have been exceptionally busy. Not only that, but her and Larry were still in the 'honeymoon phase' of their marriage, so intimacy was very important for them this time around.

I giggled softly at the thought, and sent a small kind kiss to Liz's cheek. "It's nice to see you."

"Oh, it's nice to see you too!" She smiled as we sat down beside each other in the sitting room.  "How have you been, Michael?"

"I'm fine." I smiled.

Liz looked at me teasingly. "Are you sure you're just fine?"

"I'm absolutely sure," I started to laugh.

She hummed, then it was silent after that. Liz looked at me as if she was waiting patiently for me to tell her something. I already knew what it was.

For months, Liz has been pestering to tell me more about Ana since I revealed to her that I was seeing someone. I never tell Liz about a girl unless I was sure that she was the one. And Ana was more than that. She was everything that my heart has been crying for. 

I just need to make it official now. I want to.

Nothing was holding me back — us back. Maybe she was waiting on me to ask first. And if that was the true case, then she needn't wait any more.

I was going to very soon.

Liz and I continued our stare off until eventually I caved in as always. I spent a full thirty minutes telling her everything I knew about Ana. I told her what I liked about her, how smart and open minded she was, and how we had many things in common.

And when I finished with a happy sigh, Elizabeth looked at me with a knowing smile. I glanced at her, playfully groaning. She thinks she knows me very well.

"She seems like a nice woman," she started, her smile growing bigger.

I blushed and shyly looked away, nodding. "She is. She's amazing."

"Hmmm," Liz hummed. "If I didn't know any better Michael, I'd think that you're deeply smitten by her."

"Th — That's not true," I replied, blushing deeply. "You're starting to embarrass me, Liz." I rubbed my nose.