.101

- no quote inserted

--

Los Angeles, California

Michael Jackson -- May 25th, 1994
Location: 654 S Myers St.; Jet Magazine Warehouse

; Jet Magazine Warehouse

Ana and I had just finished our photoshoot collaboration for the Tommy Hilfiger summer collection. I didn't contribute anything at all, she just wanted me to be in the next photoshoot with her. I thought it'd be cool so of course I agreed.

Seeing my love in work mode reminded me of myself when I spent a lot of hours in the studio. There was a certain way she wanted to do things and she didn't have a problem letting her models know that. If there was an issue, or if something was done wrong, Ana will firmly tell you that, that isn't right. It's honestly sexy.

Even now as she instructs her models on what to do, I'm literally drooling at the sight of my baby in work mode. I couldn't wait until we got home.

Just knowing that when I left, Ana would be there with me just makes me the happiest man alive. Neverland was not only my home anymore. It's Ana's. And it always has been since she came into my life.

It hasn't been long since she has moved all of her belongings in but it already feels like an eternity. I love having her around. My staff loves having her around. It was just great. Too great.

After saying one last thing to her models, she gives them a hug before she walks away towards me. A kiss was planted on my cheek before she stood next to me with her arms crossed. Together we watched them pose continuously for the next ten minutes. Jet loved working with her for her first issue with them, and they wanted to cover the whole collection this time. I was nothing but proud the moment I stepped through those warehouse doors. Ana has accomplished so much these past few months, and it hasn't even been a year yet.

"Boss lady," I said, sending her a smile. "I really enjoy seeing you in work mode."

She chuckled beside me. "Most people say that it's not really enjoyable. I'm too strict and direct with them, like a mommy."

"Practicing already, baby?"

"No, not even close." Ana laughed. "I wouldn't be too strict on my child."

I hummed. "I imagine you to be very nurturing with them. I'm gonna love the sight of you rocking our children to sleep, and reading them silly princess or prince stories."

"I may enjoy seeing you playing tag and doing silly pranks with them. But then I'd scold you because you shouldn't be playing pranks on our housemates." She smirked shifting from one foot to the other.