.98

- no quote inserted

--

Encino, California

Annalisa Green -- April 30th, 1994
Location: 4641 Hayvenhurst Ave; Jackson Family Home

When the ceremony was over, and I was well acquainted with Michael's family, we rode back to their family home for dinner

When the ceremony was over, and I was well acquainted with Michael's family, we rode back to their family home for dinner. I was feeling great about it tonight. Aside from Joseph, I could tell that they really liked me and Michael together.

I sat on his lap in the back of the limo, looking out of the window in a comfortable silence. Michael and Bill had a chat about his future plans for the year.

The drive to Encino was a kind of lengthy one. It made me a bit tired but I managed to stay away. Michael held my hand, urging Bill to drive faster. It was going on ten o'clock and he didn't want to be at the Jackson house for long. If I couldn't already tell, he was jittery knowing that Joseph was going to be at the dinner table tonight.

"Have the car ready thirty minutes into dinner, Bill. I have a feeling that Joseph is going to try with his antics again," Michael said to Bill, kissing my cheek softly.

"Got it." Bill chuckled.

I looked at Michael with my eyebrow raised. "Is he really that bad?"

He shrugged. "That man is a monster, Ana. I don't want him to scare you away."

"He won't if I won't let him," I replied. "Aunt Jolene taught me to have tough skin now. I'm not a child. We are grown. If I was to leave you, it'd be on my terms, not his." Hypothetically speaking, of course.

"Well, if you're fine with staying a little longer," he said sighing. "Bill, you heard her. Come and enjoy dinner with us, you and Nate."

"Oh, I was already going to do that. That's my childhood home, too," Bill chuckled.

I smiled and shook my head.

When we arrived to the house, I could see the others pulling up as well. Janet stepped out of the car with her husband, René. I met him earlier tonight and he was a cool guy.

Latoya stepped out of her car, immediately waving at me from beside her husband and manager, Jack. I wasn't really fond of him. He just gave me really weird vibes so I made sure to stay away from him as much as I could tonight.

"Hi Ana!" She said excitedly. Her voice was just as high pitched as Michael's.

I giggled. "Hello again, Latoya."

Michael took ahold of my hand after he stepped out. "Shut up, Latoya! You just saw her!" Randy yelled, heading inside.

She rolled her eyes before leading her husband inside.