.36

- no quote inserted

--

Los Olivos, California

Michael Jackson -- March 14th, 1992
Location: 5225 Figueroa Mountain Rd

How many days does it take for you to be away from someone that you really really like?

My answer: one.

I want to be able to see Annalisa as much as I can, and I cannot stress it enough.

Since the day we've kissed, I've been wanting to kiss her again. To hold her in my arms tightly. But I haven't been able to reach her.

I called her multiple times after she left to figure out why she left like she did. I'd even ask Bill and all he would do is give me a stupid look, telling me that he had no idea.

So I waited and waited and waited, until finally ... she called me.

And we talked on the phone for hours, but I didn't have the balls to bring up our obvious situation. Where did we go from here now? We've crossed our friendship stage and entered this... this 'people who kiss and show affection' stage. And I didn't want to be confused, or cause confusion. I know where my feelings for her stand. Now it's her turn to show me.

It wasn't a surprise that she's here, in my home, right now. Ana, she practically lives here. Every other weekend turned into some weekdays now. Now, she's here almost everyday. Even when I'm not here, she'd call the staff room's telephone and tell Madeleine that she'll be on her way. And when I'd get home she would be sitting right on my sofa in the living room, either sleeping with popcorn falling out of her mouth, or watching a basketball game.

It still amazes me how fast we've clicked. I really loved spending time with her. Once you get through all of the obstacles she's built up over the years, you could truly see the type of woman that she was. Ana is amazingly beautiful, incredibly smart, and so fun to be around. I feel as if I'm my best self  around her, and I love it.

It was eight at night and we were outdoors at the amusement park rides. She was sitting on one of the glass horses on my carousel, and I was leaning against one that was right next to her. I watched as she nibbled on the candy bar that she'd stolen from my theater concession stand.

"What?" She frowned, small bits of chocolate falling from her mouth as she spoke. I laughed a little.

"Did you really steal my candy?"

"It's free candy."

I stepped forward, reaching to wipe some of the chocolate from her face. "Not for you."